0.9.2.2 Patch Notes

fraggdya

Admiral
Donor
Nov 16, 2014
RSI Handle
fraggdya
Greetings Citizen,
Arena Commander V0.9.2.2 is now live! This is a minor patch, but the most exciting part is the introduction of Anvil Gladiator to the hangar. The Anvil Gladiator is the UEE premiere carrier-based torpedo-plane and space-to-ground dive bomber. You can update you copy of Star Citizen through the launcher now!

v0.9.2.2 Patch Notes
Additions:

• Gladiator is now hangar ready
  • Added Holiday Wreath to game files but it is not yet visible in game
  • Added drunk effect for the Liquor Cabinet (Please drink responsibly)
    Known Issues:
    • Strafe up and down is inconsistent in Hornet
    • Power plant explosions don’t inherit velocity of the ship they emanate from
    • Wingmen stop flying between waves in Vanduul Swarm
    • Wingman don’t react to being shot by allies
    • Game Client steals mouse focus when loading into the hangar
      Removals
      • Helmet pedestal in Hangar
        The helmet pedestal is being removed because it is no longer needed in order to launch Arena Commander.

This patch also adds the festive holiday decorations which will be enabled very soon.

Last edited:

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
I already tried out the drunk mechanic. It is as expected. You hear your heart pounding in your head and everything gets all wavy.

As one might expect, the first thing I did when loading in, I got drunk and drove around in my gokart. It was fun and dangerous and stuff.

Also, my helmet pedestal is still there in asteroid hanger.

Reactions: fraggdya

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
I drank every single bottle in that cabinet. I then immediately tried to go into arena commander. Sadly, CIG doesn't know how awesome it would be to get drunk while dogfighting. Maybe next patch.

Leatherneck

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Leatherneck2382
GLADIATOR IN HANGAR?!

I CANNOT OVERSTATE MY EXCITEMENT. ITS HAPPENING. ITS FINALLY HAPPENING, AFTER ALL THIS TIME. 2 MILLION DOLLAR STRETCH GOAL DONE SUCK IT RETALIATOR GLADIATOR MASTER RACE IN ENGINE FIRST
As the biggest fan of the Anvil Gladiator I approve of this message.

Forgot your password?