2nd Time's a Charm. Howdy Ya'll!

Roober_the_Stroober

Lieutenant
May 29, 2021
RSI Handle
Roober_the_Stroober
I'm Roober and I'm a Stroober. I like to watch all the suns rise at once, take long walks on the moon, and really cool space ships. It's good to be here...

Oh yeah, the questiony stuff. Sorry...

Where you from stranger?
North Carolina

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Ships that make me go “WOW!!!!” like I’m eight again. And your character can actually drink stuff. That’s just too cool. Oh, and the planets look great! Ooh, oh! And the……

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Everything the ‘verse has to offer: as soon as my new PC gets here (Ships June 4th.) The ol’ AMD ain’t what she used to be…

What was the first game you remember playing?
Search for Atlantis, Apple IIe, 1979 (Text Only).
Game: “You’re standing on the ocean floor.”
Me: “N” (for move north)
Game: “You fell into an abyss and died.”
...at least that's how I remembered it...

What other games do you play?
Elite Not So Dangerous anymore, EVE Online, World of Tanks (The Brash Tomato), Arma III, CoD-MW, American AND European Truck Simulator, Fallout 76, Assetto Corza, other little steam games here and there...

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Just browsing the orgs on the RSI site and Test seemed like a fun squardon to be in...

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk. No, wait, Picard! No, KIRK! Definitely Kirk. Old Kirk, cause I’m allergic to Retinox also…

Time for my meds. Thank you for your patience…

Roober_the_Stroober

Lieutenant
May 29, 2021
RSI Handle
Roober_the_Stroober
Welcome to the TEST party!

Do you have any favorite ships that you either own or hope to own in the future? If so, what are they?
I almost sprung for the Cutty Black however, given the state of the game, and its short-term future, I thought it'd be best to start with the Avenger Titan and go from there. Still doing my homework on most of the ships and modules. Of course, I'll have to do my squadron check-ride in an Aurora as well... :)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I almost sprung for the Cutty Black however, given the state of the game, and its short-term future, I thought it'd be best to start with the Avenger Titan and go from there. Still doing my homework on most of the ships and modules. Of course, I'll have to do my squadron check-ride in an Aurora as well... :)
The Avenger Titan is a very nice ship, especially for starting out in your journey. Most would consider it 1 of the best starting ships in the Verse, especially at its price point. If ever you're thinking of purchasing another ship that's in the Verse but you'd like to TEST it out before you purchase with either RL or in game funds, I know that many of us would be happy to let you try out ours. Many of us hangout either here, on Discord or on Guilded. So you've made a good choice in joining TEST as 1 of your Orgs. Cheers!

Forgot your password?