3.15 is going to bring a Server Wipe!

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Interesting, I was expecting some sorth of inventory wipe with the incoming phisicalized inventory, but didn't expect a full weipe... kinda sad since I was at almost 20mil, and looking forward to buy a 600i in-game...
I hope with 3.15 CIG will fix the scanner issue with ROC and FPS minable becouse that is a really good way the grind a lot of money that doesn't involve combat (and death) and is far more affordable then a Prospector.

BTW, in the coment section fo the Specturm's tread there is an offical CIG reply that state that ships fell under the "item" catogory
also
the CDF armor is an item in you hangar, so, like ships and other account item like the ILW bomber jacket, will stay across wipes.
I hope CIG will decide to award the IAE bomber as well this year I love it and lost both the 2949 and 2950 edition... kind of suck

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I remember we used to have a wipe very single patch and sometimes on the .1 .2 and .3 too!

What the feck is everyone whining about??!?!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I remember we used to have a wipe very single patch and sometimes on the .1 .2 and .3 too!

What the feck is everyone whining about??!?!
Used to. But since the last proper wipe over a year ago, the majority of the player base has glitched/hacked/cheated and sometimes maybe even earned enough aUEC to buy any new ship/item that becomes available in game and now they will have to start all over again! And this time around, they will probably have to put in some effort too! Imagine the horror of actually playing the game to get stuff in game!

I'm kinda happy that they wipe if it means we are getting a better overall experience. I'm also kinda sad cos I was real close to having enough aUEC to buy a new ship. Guess I'll just have to play some more then...

Reactions: Bambooza and Vavrik

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
so if I install a bidet on my gaming machine

can I avoid having to wipe?
From what I have heard from friends that have them you always have to wipe your face dry after having a drink from a bedet.

They keep inviting me to take a swig from theirs but it just seems a little extravagant having a drinking fountain in the bathroom, 'y know?

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
From reading Reddit and Spectrum, majority seem accepting or even happy for this wipe.
Everyone knew this was coming, and a sign of progress with the new inventory system.

I think everyone has become more use to the concept of wipes.
Many Battle Royale and Survival type games have shifted our point of view, since we start with nothing and lose everything upon death.

I myself have played through several wipes of Tarkov, and although its troublesome to lose your progress, many find it necessary.
Of course this understanding does not apply for all types of games.

Forgot your password?