4 Ships 1 Hangar: Another Win For Human Ships

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Technically our policy is that Evocati not leak stuff as per their NDA, but if its plastered all over reddit and somebody posts it here, there is no putting it back in the bottle.
Sorry, I was going by the pinned post. My bad...

“As more and more Evocati information/leaks come out, the TEST Staff would like to remind everyone that this material is NDA bound and therefore not appropriate to post on the forums.

It may still exist on other sites, but out of respect for CIG's intentions we will no longer allow posting of such on the TEST forums”

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Sorry, I was going by the pinned post. My bad...

“As more and more Evocati information/leaks come out, the TEST Staff would like to remind everyone that this material is NDA bound and therefore not appropriate to post on the forums.

It may still exist on other sites, but out of respect for CIG's intentions we will no longer allow posting of such on the TEST forums”
But.... 890J!

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
With all those snubs you may be able to down a single enemy ship before they decimate you lol.

But seriously I just took my P-52 and P-72 out for some swarm and it took a load of hits with those S1's to down a single Vanduul, kinda wish they'd just make S2 the new S1 or give them a ~50% damage boost, because I don't expect any ships with a single snub for defense to have any real chance in the future.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?