890???

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
As usual, I am confused. Here's my dilemma. I just got a Pheonix, but I really want an 890. Now I can melt the following to get it. The Pheonix, a Sh, my Buccaneer, and my 350r. I can use cash for the rest and the melts can be bought back later. Stupid question right? i appeal to your sensibilities and intelligence, fellow Testies.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
My personal opinion is to earn it in game, it will be expensive so it's a good goal to achieve and you'll feel pretty accomplished and more experienced at the game once you get it.

My goal is to steal everything.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
My personal opinion is to earn it in game, it will be expensive so it's a good goal to achieve and you'll feel pretty accomplished and more experienced at the game once you get it.

My goal is to steal everything.
Same. I'm going to steal everything in game including @Blind Owl 's 890 Jump...which he'll probably steal from someone else, ha.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
It will be a long time before the 890J is in game. So I suggest melting the ships you can for the creds, buy the 890j atm & then melt it 24 hours later to have it in your buyback for later. You can then buy 1 ship back with the creds from the 890J every 3-4 months depending on when the tokens are restored.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
As usual, I am confused. Here's my dilemma. I just got a Pheonix, but I really want an 890. Now I can melt the following to get it. The Pheonix, a Sh, my Buccaneer, and my 350r. I can use cash for the rest and the melts can be bought back later. Stupid question right? i appeal to your sensibilities and intelligence, fellow Testies.
Do it!!!! If you decide that the 890 is too expensive, you also can buy back the other 3 ships with credits. If in a month you regret that you didn't bought the 890, than you can't buy it anymore, maybe in the future when it costs even more.

RedLir

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
RedLir
I have an 890J, but I also have a lot of other ships for other roles and professions. 890J is a luxury touring ... maybe they'll add in luxury passenger transfer, but will you have other ships to 'work' with, or just the 890? I probably wouldn't want "just" an 890J.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Holy shit, a hole bunch of replies while I had the page open!
Same. I'm going to steal everything in game including @Blind Owl 's 890 Jump...which he'll probably steal from someone else, ha.
Yup.
IDK if @Blind Owl would be stealing somebody's 890J given that many of us that have them would be happy to loan him ours.
But the thrill of successfully stealing (or semi-successfully stealing - pieces of will do) . . .
Blind Owl could steal mine, I'll just charge him a rental fee.

And a cleaning fee. There will be beer stains everywhere.
And feathers. Lots of feathers . . .and poop. Birds shit everywhere.
So yours will be an 890 Dump. :grin:
Yeah, EXACTLY!!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza

I understand your dilemma, I too have a Pheonix and a 600i but that 890 continues to call out, i'm just concerned with what its final purpose will be simply a VIP Genesis Starliner or will it be more like a luxury mega yacht.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
DO IT

Forgot your password?