Achievement Unlocked!!! LTI Anvil Crucible Giveaway Wed 4/6!!!

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
Saturday's stream was amazing, not only did we hit 2,000 followers but we also made it to our $2,000 donation goal. That means, as promised, Wednesday 4/6 we will be giving away a LTI Anvil Crucible! That's right, the $350 ship was donated by Phrawstbyte for when we finally beat the goal.
Huge thank you to everybody who donated to build a new PC for @MzHartz. I will be putting it together later this week when the last of the components arrive, then all I need to do is ship it out to her.
Don't forget I stream Wed-Sun 8-10pm CDT, the giveaway will last at least an hour and will be keyword based.
You must be a follower to win and you must be present to win. Good luck to all and see you on stream!!!!

www.twitch.tv/admiral_nolan

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Awesome stuff! My schedule is usually pretty shit when it comes to catching TEST streamers, but for the next few weeks I should be able to manage it. I plan to be there this Wednesday!

Reactions: Blind Owl

RedLir

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
RedLir
Gratz Admiral_Nolan and MzHartz

If the winner's name starts with RED again this time, make sure it ends in LIR! So close!! lol

Cheers!

-Red

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Woo-hoo. That'll be my last night home before a couple months away on exercise. I reckon can sacrifice family time with my wife and baby in order to watch the stream. ;)

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I will be traveling soon.... Which means twitchtv time.... Sadly it will be after the 6th.

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
Damn my daughter has a track meet tomorrow night and she runs in the very last event. Oh well... Maybe I can watch from my cell phone during the meet.

Forgot your password?