Albion Online (Launches on July 17th)

Are you interested in TEST guild for Albion Online?

• Yes

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Wtf is Albion Online?

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
UO2? Now that's got my attention! I loved playing UO on Neverlands server back in the old days!

Bigcracker

Space Marshal
Feb 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Bigcracker8789
You need friends to play this game, as some zones you might adventure in when you die your killer gets all of your stuff. They have these things called Hellgates that randomly spawn different entrances across the world and its a race between you and other players to kill the final boss or the other players. Player ran shops,cities,Player and Pve Factions and territories make this feel like a big giant UO and Eve game.

As a tip make sure you do a little research on your builds as you can be anything. Currently I wear robes with a plate helmet and boots as a druid.

Reactions: BluePilote

Gneissnoggin

Admiral
Feb 7, 2016
RSI Handle
Gneissnoggin
I played about 6 hours yesterday. The initial gameplay looks a bit grindy as you try and unlock and craft gear/abilities. But... I do like the fact that it truly shows your accomplishments as you progress. A well seasoned veteran will be more versatile, but friends that join later can still feel able to get in the fray by focusing on single branches. This lends to a better game experience.
Graphics are a bit cartoon like, but the system seems to be well rounded.
Just my first impressions so far.
Would love to group up with some folks on this last beta weekend, but my schedule is packed so will not be able to commit much time. Look forward to the 17th to play with others.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Like, but July 17th is going to give us about 1 month of gameplay until 3.0 launches.
All good, I think Albion is going to be my fallback game for quite a while till persistence hits SC (which is gonna be awhile).

Reactions: SweetDee

Gneissnoggin

Admiral
Feb 7, 2016
RSI Handle
Gneissnoggin
Anyone else starting today or tonight? Will log on to Discord when I get off work around 5 pm CST.

Forgot your password?