". . .all your base are belong to us."

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'd ask all of my lovely friends from TEST to come help me strong-arm my shit back.

Then we'd all get drunk sitting round the light of the burning corpse of the knobber who took it from me.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I don't think you can make an insurance claim unless the ship is destroyed, or at least reinsured through criminal channels.
How would you defend, or counterattack to retake your Kraken?
I was answering the underlined bold portion of the question, as the original shipowner.
When the ship is lost or stolen, you can make a claim and get another.
The path of least resistance to stay in business which has no downsides other than to the guys who stole the ship in the first place.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Interesting discussion on FB in the SC group. Someone noted his goal and expectation is to steal a Kracken and make it his pirate base.

How would you defend, or counterattack to retake your Kraken? How would you avoid it becoming a constant battle over the same ship each day?
Give them the Kraken, let them settle in and have fun for a week or two.

Organize strike group of 40 Eclipse bombers.

Blow up their hope and dreams.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
And there it is why I don't use FB any more.. 😂 🤣

Wounder if the answer is on SC homepage, what to do if ship is lost, stolen or destroyed.

OH! right, claim, wait for delivery..! Solved!

Or one could be a bit adventuress first and wait until all pirate ship are close enough and some boarded, then self destruct. 😂

Or be even more adventuress like Montoya suggested let them have some fun with it for a wile,
then attack with so much force that their retina will see white dots for weeks.

Only on FB would such a silly question emerge, but I wouldn't been chocked if it happen on reddit to.

------ I'm still convinced the movie IDIOCRACY is not a comedy but a documentary ------ 🤪🤣

CHEERS! 🍻

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I don't think you can make an insurance claim unless the ship is destroyed, or at least reinsured through criminal channels.
If its lost, stolen, or destroyed you are able to make an insurance claim. There is still a question if there will be some sort of deductible or if the insurance system will continue to work as it does now with just an expedited fee. They also said that once an insurance claim is made then the ship itself becomes the property of the insurance company and its possible they will spawn missions to retrieve it. Much like the 890jump mission currently in-game.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yeah insurance claims are okay but what about that collection of fridge magnets from every system you have visited in the 'Verse you have on that craft?

Some things can't be replaced by insurance.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
If its lost, stolen, or destroyed you are able to make an insurance claim. There is still a question if there will be some sort of deductible or if the insurance system will continue to work as it does now with just an expedited fee. They also said that once an insurance claim is made then the ship itself becomes the property of the insurance company and its possible they will spawn missions to retrieve it. Much like the 890jump mission currently in-game.
This is pretty much how I see it too.

But I really like this idea...

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
demand Credits for not blowing them up first

only blow them up if they refuse to pay

otherwise, you're griefing

Last edited:
Forgot your password?