Amazing Star Citizen fan made Drake promo

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
They delete posts trying to share this wonderful piece of art in Facebook SC communities. Because allegedly it's breaking their rule that doesn't allow org recruitment due to showing an org logo and a link to the org if you expand the description to the vid. This is so silly. I didn't even notice this being an org product. And can't make myself care about that either. In the future we'll have org logos on our spaceships and all you're allowed to share in SC facebook communities is yet another post of someone's hangar. I wouldn't normally bother but I'm covid-bored to death in lockdown trying to get into a discussion with someone who happens to care about the same things as I do. And some probably equally covid-bored facebook-group admin decides to be zealous about a stupid forum rule and prevents that. Unbelieveable! At least I'm no longer bored but annoyed instead.

edit: must have watched it more than 20 times now. Still awesome. Can't get it into my head how someone who likes SC can dlete a link to this inside a SC community...

Last edited:
Forgot your password?