RSI Handle
Walex

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
That looks like a great deal. I can't bring myself to go for that expensive of a controller though. Especially on the eve of me dropping a whole bunch more money on internet spaceships.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
The only thing Im not sure about is the fact that your can't twist the stick

Most players are using the twist to roll, if there is no twist, you need peddles or use of the hats.

Reactions: Walex

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
The only thing Im not sure about is the fact that your can't twist the stick

Most players are using the twist to roll, if there is no twist, you need peddles or use of the hats.
Yeeep! Was going to send that to the wife to order for me so I have it when I get home. But having to add pedals to it... to much for me until I REALLY get into SC.

Texelis

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Texelis
That's a great deal.

Keep checking Craigslist too, that's where I got mine. Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro pedals, and TrackIR 5 all for $300 CAD. Stuff was near new. The guy selling it balked midway through the sale and from way deep in the house I hear his wife scream "Your selling it!!" lol... guy was almost tearing up as I left.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
That's a great deal.

Keep checking Craigslist too, that's where I got mine. Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro pedals, and TrackIR 5 all for $300 CAD. Stuff was near new. The guy selling it balked midway through the sale and from way deep in the house I hear his wife scream "Your selling it!!" lol... guy was almost tearing up as I left.
[✓] Don't get married.
[✘] Purchase HOTAS, Pedals, and TrackIR from someone who is.
????
PROFIT!!!

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
Dude sold his entire account, 3800 dollars in ships and flair, because he was getting married. Women are powerful tools and they drive the engine of commerce.

Doctor Antelope

Admiral
Nov 7, 2014
RSI Handle
DoctorAntelope
Haha! I just picked one up 2 days ago for about $70 more than that... Oh well, its amazing, definitely worth that price. You will want to get some pedals with it though.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Aaaaand that was the last thing I needed right now. I've been holding off on pulling the trigger... and now, I've got this and a set of Saitek Combat peddles on their way. Right before the sale. Curse my consumer whorish-ness!

Forgot your password?