Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So, if you had a Polaris, a Raven, and a Mercury Star Runner, which 2 of these ships would you like to compliment your fleet, and why?

Been a while since I've had a good indecision thread, haha.

My choices are:
Carrack
Vulture
Redeemer
Harbinger (with Sentinel BUK)

Yes, I know everything depends on my play style, etc, but I'm just curious to hear some thoughts.

I sold it all and started from scratch. It's what was best for my family, and honestly, I want to feel that sense of accomplishment when I earn new ships. I want something to work towards. I am no longer concierge, early backer, I have no perks or awards. Naadaa.

New Owl is new.

Thanks for all the input ladies and gentlemen.

Last edited:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
first!

also, theorycrafting at this early stage is an exercise in futility so imma just shitpost instead

Last edited:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
So, if you had a Polaris, a Raven, and a Mercury Star Runner
A small capital for torpedo runs.
An EMP fighter.
A data runner with transport capabilities.

The Carrack for exploration.
The Harbinger for torpedo and electronic warfare, even some fighter capabilities.

I opt out boarding actions and gunship.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
A small capital for torpedo runs.
An EMP fighter.
A data runner with transport capabilities.

The Carrack for exploration.
The Harbinger for torpedo and electronic warfare, even some fighter capabilities.

I opt out boarding actions and gunship.

I'll have to second this ^^ :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
I picked the Carrack and the Redeemer. Carlos Spicyweiner is an industrialist and entrepreneur (yes, I had to google that), because I suck at combat. I think an explorer the size and capability of the Carrack will afford you the opportunity to earn a healthy supplemental income while you ply your main trade with your considerable mercenary fleet(including that Redeemer). If salvage is going to be anything like mining with the prospector, it's not going to be very profitable at all, just a good starter ship for someone who REALLY wants to be in the salvage business

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
Of the choices I would go Carrack/Vulture. I'm definitely going to pick up a vulture at some point. I like the idea of the Carrack but I already have a Constellation Aquila. They perform similar functions don't they, so both would be redundant?

Forgot your password?