Another stream giveaway this Saturday!!!! LTI Reliant!!

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
What's up guys? Admiral_Nolan here! I Just started streaming about 6 weeks ago. I'm on Saturdays and Sundays 8-10 pm CDT and I just managed to get past the 100 follower mark this past weekend, so I decided to celebrate by giving away an LTI Reliant (right now thy're going for between $60-$100 on Reddit). It will be a keyword giveaway so everyone will have an equal chance for the prize. I'll also be doing several credits based giveaways throughout the night, so stop by and have some fun with us on stream and you could walk away with some loot. You could even come hang out with us on Mumble. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody there. Have fun (and drink one for me)!!!

edit: I forgot to mention you must be a follower to win... Good luck!!!

http://www.twitch.tv/admiral_nolan

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
Looking forward to a fun evening crashing and being shot at in Star Citizen, not to mention general goofing off and derping!!!!

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Looking forward to a fun evening crashing and being shot at in Star Citizen, not to mention general goofing off and derping!!!!
And being hunted down and murdered by asteroids.

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
I followed and watched Admiral Nolan blow up some stuff and have a good time and I won the Reliant! Thanks for being awesome, I'll be back watching more next week and I'll try to send some followers your way so you can keep getting more popular as you go along :)

Keep rocking guys!

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
The odds of winning the giveaways lol. Stunned I won anything there last night. Good show all around.

Forgot your password?