anyone able to play any matches today?

Lonestar the Kilrathi

Rear Admiral
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Lonestar the Kilrathi
i tried last night and ran into problems most people are, login issues and disconnected from server. also more frequent crashes to desktop.

any of this resorted yet? i'll be playing tonight, i want to shoot up my aurora with my pistol.

i did get into free flight for a few minutes. the sounds are different, and i quite like them. but not enough time to get a feel for changes in the flight model. it felt pretty good from what little i experienced.

anyway, anyone having better luck?

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
have not been able to stay on for more than a few minutes. and I have a crazy idea:

1. launch Co-op Vanduul Swarm
2. have two ships land on the platform
3. use the third ship as bait to draw the Vanduul close to the platform
4. Murder Vanduul with pistols(watched Timarian take out his Cutlass with 6 shots or so)

The people on the platform "should" be safe, cause they are not putting out any ship type signals for the Vanduul to lock onto, so they "should" be able to fire with impunity.

Lonestar the Kilrathi

Rear Admiral
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Lonestar the Kilrathi
have not been able to stay on for more than a few minutes. and I have a crazy idea:

1. launch Co-op Vanduul Swarm
2. have two ships land on the platform
3. use the third ship as bait to draw the Vanduul close to the platform
4. Murder Vanduul with pistols(watched Timarian take out his Cutlass with 6 shots or so)

The people on the platform "should" be safe, cause they are not putting out any ship type signals for the Vanduul to lock onto, so they "should" be able to fire with impunity.
i like the way you think. when they unbork the server we're doing that.

Trollmann

Admiral
Mar 12, 2014
RSI Handle
trollmann
You have to press the "Launch" button in the launcher at XX:29:45 / XX:59:45. With all the loading done you should be able to get about 25 minutes of flying(80% chance there isn't another error).

Last edited:
Reactions: Macabre Poetry

Lonestar the Kilrathi

Rear Admiral
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Lonestar the Kilrathi
You have to press the "Launch" button in the launcher at XX:29:45 / XX:59:45. With all the loading done you should be able to get about 25 minutes of flying(80% chance there isn't another error).
i normally don't trust gerbils, but i went ahead and tried this and i'll be damned it works. at 8 it crashed, and i was late loading into that time window and couldn't log in. but i got in a good 30 minutes of shooting all my ships up with my pistol. i should've known i could trust you as soon as i saw your name. thanks bud.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I will let you know ... Once the patch is done downloading in a week or so.... Ha.

"I wanna shoot vanduul with my pistol..." This x10

Wakapedia

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Wakapedia
I selected my 350r to join a race and when i loaded in i was in my hornet for some reason lol. Servers died while on my last lap :/

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo
I haven't even been able to log into the hangar even once yet. I got the login failure every single time except for one, and that time it acted like it wanted to load for about 20-30 seconds, but then it failed again.

Forgot your password?