Anyone got a Pirate Caterpillar CCU?

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
So I've been thinking about getting a Caterpillar. It's been off and on for a long time. I'm finally almost convinced. So does anyone have a cheap CCU to the Caterpillar Pirate Edition? I'm broke ATM, so I wouldn't be able to buy it yet, I'm just trying to see if anyone actually has a giftable one.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
The last time I checked it is a 0CCU so not directly giftable.
Instead it has to be applied to a giftable Caterpillar, then the whole thing gifted.

FYI-should this ever change I plan to get the pirate skin for me Caterpillar as I prefer the color scheme inside the Pirate Caterpillar.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Instead it has to be applied to a giftable Caterpillar, then the whole thing gifted.

FYI-should this ever change I plan to get the pirate skin for me Caterpillar as I prefer the color scheme inside the Pirate Caterpillar.
I don't think i've ever actually seen the inside of a pirate Cat. Is it that different, looks-wise?

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius

I thought I remembered seeing some Aquila to Pirate Cat CCUs on Reddit...

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?