SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
When: October 17, 2015 (All day long!)
Where: On Our Discord Server (http://discord.testsquadron.com)
How: Download the game client HERE! Please note that this is a big download so you want to finish installing everything before joining on Saturday.

We also have a TEST Battalion group set up in the game that you can join! Add Citizen404 as a friend to get a invite to the group!

What is Super Spectacular Saturdays?
S.S.S. is one of the traditional events we used to hold on a biweekly basis when TEST Squadron was first formed (since Star Citizen isn't due for another century or so). We mostly choose games that are free to play or ones most members have and form into huge groups to play the game at the same time. It usually ends up being absolute chaos as to be expected from TEST.

Hope to you see you on Saturday!

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I suppose I can pop in for this. Please excuse my hideous tanking.

Datastream

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Voltage
Any EU players who want to play with me? Because I imagine that this is a battalion for US players.

DiamondDogActual

Lieutenant
Sep 23, 2015
RSI Handle
DiamondDogActual
yes, we are on the US server and you can add me as well for a battalion invite.

Nekovala

Captain
Jul 24, 2015
RSI Handle
nekovala
Looks promising for a free2play game, I'll be checking that out but right now I wanna try SC 1.3 and its still downloading :P

Datastream

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Voltage
If there are any EU TESTies playing AW then I might start an EU battalion. If people are actually interested too.

Unshaven

Commander
May 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Unshaven
Awesome! I've been playing with AW a bit over the last 3 weeks or so. I'd love to join Test Battalion.
My AW game name is the same-

Is this group still active? Request sent.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?