Arts&Crafts' entry in the Anvil Arrow Commercial Contest

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha

This is our team's (Arts & Crafts) entry, "Contraband Inbound", into the Star Citizen Anvil Aerospace Commercial Contest on the RobertsSpaceIndustries.com website. The video had to focus on Anvil's light fighter, had to be no longer than two minutes and use only original or official Star Citizen music, sound, and imagery. All footage in our video was recorded in-game by us at 3440x1440 (21:9). All sound effects are either directly from the game or part of the original score and sound design.

Our concept was to highlight the speed, agility, and power of Anvil's nimble, light fighter in a "David vs Goliath" type of scenario while also showcasing the new ArcCorp environment.

Here is our entry on Spectrum

We are "Arts And Crafts": Utho Riley, DamnShame & Hasgaha:

Utho Riley:
  • concept
  • screenplay
  • original score
  • sound design
  • voice actor
  • in-game actor

DamnShame:
  • dialog
  • voice-over
  • in-game video recording
  • in-game actor

And me, Hasgaha:
  • director
  • in-game video recording
  • editor

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
beautiful video only thing i would have wanted to see differently would have been a fully manned caterpillar shooting at the arrow.
Thanks Sirus! Many of the shots do have at least one turret gunner. The issue is the number of players required to pull off believable combat. That, and some of the clips are so short, I didn't think it was worth the time and effort. But you are right, having both turrets firing in all those shots would have been better.

SO damn goooooood
Thanks man!

Another excellent video! 🍺🍻🍺
Thank you

Awesome as always
Thanks

Forgot your password?