ATTENTION Test Squadron! I NEED YOUR HELP! ( Star Citizen )

Horizonz

Space Marshal
Jan 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Horizonz
Hey guys!
Read this and help a team mate out!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/issue-council/star-citizen-alpha/SC-30356-FIX_the_Retaliator_______-_Major_Torpedo_Problem_Since_Patch_2_1__-_STILL_NO_FIX

So, as many of you know the Retaliator has been flyable since Patch 2.0 and since then has had a lot of problems in the game and just never seems to get fixed.
Many times we have reported it to CIG and on the Issue Council but small unimportant less of a priority bugs keep getting voted to be fixed over this beautiful ship. (( Make a sad face )).

--Either you clip through the floor of the ship into space or nothing on the ship works--

I can take a guess that one of the reasons for this is not many people have this ship to care or to complain about it being broke.

So what i need from you beautiful guys is to help me report this massive main bug that has plagued the ship since 2.0, that bug being THE TORPEDOS!!!!!!! So yes the SIZE 9 giant Torpedo's on the Retaliator do absolutely no damage!

NO DAMAGE I TELL YOU!

At one point they fixed this, in 2.1 they killed / took down a Conni in 1 hit from a torpedo, but since 2.1, it has yet again been broke in the exact same way and they just dont seem to care (( Make a sad face again )),

BUT if you can all just log into the website and Contribute / confirm this bug for me that would be very helpful! or even go into the game test it yourself and put up another report about it!
The link is here below to my issue council report.

lets get this ship fixed!!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/issue-council/star-citizen-alpha/SC-30356-FIX_the_Retaliator_______-_Major_Torpedo_Problem_Since_Patch_2_1__-_STILL_NO_FIX

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Hey guys!
Read this and help a team mate out!

So, as many of you know the Retaliator has been flyable since Patch 2.0 and since then has had a lot of problems in the game and just never seems to get fixed.
Many times we have reported it to CIG and on the Issue Council but small unimportant less of a priority bugs keep getting voted to be fixed over this beautiful ship. (( Make a sad face )).

--Either you clip through the floor of the ship into space or nothing on the ship works--

I can take a guess that one of the reasons for this is not many people have this ship to care or to complain about it being broke.

So what i need from you beautiful guys is to help me report this massive main bug that has plagued the ship since 2.0, that bug being THE TORPEDOS!!!!!!! So yes the SIZE 9 giant Torpedo's on the Retaliator do absolutely no damage!

NO DAMAGE I TELL YOU!

At one point they fixed this, in 2.1 they killed / took down a Conni in 1 hit from a torpedo, but since 2.1, it has yet again been broke in the exact same way and they just dont seem to care (( Make a sad face again )),

BUT if you can all just log into the website and Contribute / confirm this bug for me that would be very helpful! or even go into the game test it yourself and put up another report about it!
The link is here below to my issue council report.

lets get this ship fixed!!

I have the same problem, This is probably the 2nd or 3rd thread about this problem. Let's get it fixed, brothers.

Reactions: Murderer

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
I'll have to try this one out this afternoon and see if I can reproduce!

Reactions: Murderer

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Anything to get the Tali working right!!

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Come on guys, only 3 people have bothered reproducing!
Well that's all the Tali owners done. I guess it's up to CIG to reproduce the rest of the testing! :D

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
I murdered an aurora at Kareah the other day with a giant Torpedo from a 'tali. He was standing still, just minding his own business(I wasn't griefing him or anything like that, I had just finished off 2 pirates at a comm array and was moving in to reset it when he cut me off and left me to deal with HIS pirates, which promptly killed me, so when I respawned, I got a 'tali and hunted him down)It was freaking spectacular! But I know what you mean, it's why I traded my retaliator for a vanguard with a BUK, I've killed a lot more big ships with that than I ever did with my 'tali. I think if they tweak the size 9s a little, and we operate the 'talis in highly coordinated groups of 6 or more, they will be very effective shoot and scoot ships against connies and bigger. Otherwise, they can just run cargo and passengers for all the good they seem to be doing(I love the dang thing, though!).

Reactions: Shadow Reaper
Forgot your password?