Birth of the Fancy Xi'An Gentleman aka "TEST Raptor"

=UGB= Gladius88

Lieutenant
Apr 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Gladius88
that dude(the OP in question) is a plug, walking around like he knows about the game, didn't even know what one of the primary alien races was. but we should ask him to be an honorary member of test for creating our mascot. I bet you that would piss him off real good

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
that dude(the OP in question) is a plug, walking around like he knows about the game, didn't even know what one of the primary alien races was. but we should ask him to be an honorary member of test for creating our mascot. I bet you that would piss him off real good
He was invited, but ended up declining. I think he is too embarrassed to join now.

Devastat3

Grand Admiral
Apr 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Devastat3
Frankly, I find the suggestion made by the video portraying the birth of the "TEST RAPTOR" with such small and inoffensive genitalia to be very concerning and it should be fixed as soon as possible .

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Raptor division has been discussed, not sure if its going to be our ace pilots, bombers or pirates, or maybe if those are all the same thing.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Frankly, I find the suggestion made by the video portraying the birth of the "TEST RAPTOR" with such small and inoffensive genitalia to be very concerning and it should be fixed as soon as possible .
What do you mean small? Looks normal to me!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Raptor division has been discussed, not sure if its going to be our ace pilots, bombers or pirates, or maybe if those are all the same thing.
Propaganda Division. It was they who planted the seeds into our Manchurian Candidate so they should get to be Raptor Division.

On a side note if we can somehow combine TEST Raptor and Danger Zone we'll have something really good.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Propaganda Division. It was they who planted the seeds into our Manchurian Candidate so they should get to be Raptor Division.

On a side note if we can somehow combine TEST Raptor and Danger Zone we'll have something really good.
I am so far beyond being on board with this it's kind of silly, but it's mostly because I can actually use Photoshop and I want to be part of a cool kid club. Sadly video editing is well beyond my capabilities, but I'm sure someone can come up with something if properly incentivized.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya

Propaganda division has been called Ministry of Truth since day 1!

Spicy Spleen

Official Signature Generator Bot
Jun 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Spicy Spleen
TEST Raptor Best Dinosaw

Here are links to the .PSD TEST Raptor I’ve been working from.

Feel free to use or edit however you like.

Just TEST Raptor.png

Raptor Propaganda

Test Raptor Best Dinosaw

.PSD Link below (Contains Base Raptor Edit)
The Edit I used as my starting point, was created by ChenAU
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tyz07u656r8fl4f/TEST Raptor Base Edit.psd?dl=0

Raptor Sig

Code:
<center><a href="https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/TEST/"><http://i.imgur.com/P5In2KQ.png" alt="TEST" /></a></center>
.PSD Link below.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5o3a3xr0mlwll58/TEST Raptor Sig.psd?dl=0

Last edited:

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Why not set up a poll and put it to a vote.

Then you can disregard the poll results and remind us that we're not in charge here.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Why not set up a poll and put it to a vote.

Then you can disregard the poll results and remind us that we're not in charge here.
I propose that Raptor be a "floating" squadron, so that its duties keep changing over time.

Alternately, everyone can call themselves Raptor Squadron, and we can confuse the fuck out of everyone else.

Reactions: rogesh and MzHartz
Forgot your password?