Boneyard Brawl (Sunday December 30th @ 6:00PM UTC / 1:00PM EST)

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Boneyard Brawl
When: Sunday December 30th @ 6:00PM UTC (1:00 PM EST)
Where: Stanton System → Crusader → Yela → Grim Hex (set spawn here)
What: 25v25 Team Battle. Recent drug lab tussles have ended in catastrophe for one unlucky TEST Logistics Starfarer. Join this friendly competitive training exercise to experience EVA combat with a twist as you help recover cargo from the now derelict Space Cow. Extended briefing to occur at event start.

Setup Day Event (pre-Boneyard Brawl)
When: All Day Saturday December 29th
Where: The Verse
What: Gather guns, ammo, and team colored outfits in preparation for the Boneyard Brawl. We will also prepare the Space Cow for sacrifice.

• All guns except sniper rifles are acceptable.
  • Team Undersuits are the Medallion yellow, and Imperial blue from Port Olisar (with matching helm).
  • Grenades are allowed, use at your own risk.
  • Chest armor is allowed but must be limited to neutral colors! Not yellowish or blueish. No other armor is allowed.

Do what you want because a pirate is free!
When
: Now
Where: Atlas (that new Ark 2.0 game that is an Ark expansion but isn't called Ark unless you played a bunch of Ark)
What: Practice your multi-crew, mining, cargo procuring, cargo running, and many other gameplay elements of Star Citizen in pirate fashion! We're freezing to death constantly with a smile on our faces in Atlas, with friends!

For more information pop into the TEST Discord and we will get you involved as long as you have a copy of the game (Atlas). If you've been considering getting it, come ask us how it is and how much we hate ourselves! Yarrr.

Stay safe out there,
O-Lefty

Last edited:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
  • All guns except sniper rifles are acceptable. working on it
  • Team Undersuits are the Medallion yellow, and Imperial blue from Port Olisar (with matching helm). check
  • Grenades are allowed, use at your own risk. check
  • Chest armor is allowed but must be limited to neutral colors! Not yellowish or blueish. No other armor is allowed. check

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
This sounds fun and I think I am back on Sunday! Shoot all the things!!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I endorse this product or service

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
so, no arms or legs? is green neutral?
Green is perfectly fine. I'm mostly talking about the yellow armor from Levski that has very yellow tones to it that might be worn by the blue team. We want to avoid wearing armor that is of the opposing team's colors.

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Hey everyone!
I hate it when other people do this, but now I have my first opportunity to cancel an event. HOWEVER, we are going to pivot and take advantage of the release of Atlas! Many of our most active Discord Star Citizen players have been playing Atlas and we invite you to join us. We have regularly fielded 30 concurrent players over the weekend so far with more coming in every day.

Please read the revision to the first post in this thread, and stop by the Atlas channels on the TEST Discord if you have any questions.

Stay safe out there,
o7 O-Lefty

Forgot your password?