BritizenCon 2018 (April 21st)

Will you be coming to Britizencon 2018?

• Yes, Chris Roberts draped provocatively across the nose of an Aurora couldn't keep me away!

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Maybe, the spirit is willing but the significant other may not be...

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • No, I woke up naked in the hotel parking lot two days after the last event - never again!

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Hows your hangovers then? I had a good hangover last year, managed to vacate the room 1 minute before they hotel got nasty lol :D

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
I am not sure what happened to the girls as they were still in the pub when we left at closing time.

Shadowscout and I bummed a lift from the Cosmic Ventures guys who kept us entertained all night (https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/COVE) although how we all got in the tiny bright yellow car was unclear to me sat in the middle.
We got back to the hotel in time for last orders and were joined at the bar by Erin Roberts and Brian Chambers, although we decided to leave them to their late night (drunken?) chat.

The best news is that Testie- Shadowscout won the top prize despite coming second.
I will do a separate thread so he can add to it and the propaganda does not get lost here

This was my first gaming conference and it was enjoyable and interesting

Last edited:
Reactions: BUTUZ

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
This was my first gaming conference and it was enjoyable and interesting
Great work Mr Intruder!

Now you are obliged to attend all future events with Shadowscout and repeat the performance!

Citizencon 2016 was the first gaming event I ever attended, you never know what to expect the first time you attend one of these things.

After all is said and done, it's a wonderful experience meeting all the interesting characters you only see as text on the screen. As it turns out, most of them are normal people!

The rest are just weirdos and probably members of TEST.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?