BritizenCon 2018 (April 21st)

Will you be coming to Britizencon 2018?

• Yes, Chris Roberts draped provocatively across the nose of an Aurora couldn't keep me away!

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Maybe, the spirit is willing but the significant other may not be...

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • No, I woke up naked in the hotel parking lot two days after the last event - never again!

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Cancelled due to not being in the country to make nice test stuff :(

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'll bring it to Britizencon, implying our beer-pointment on Britizencon is now fixed.
Bwahahaa. My God, did I just commit to coming back to the UK? I literally just left, haha.
@Blind Owl can you get me a flight to London?
You don't wanna know how much the government just went to fly me home, lol.
Ok Guys and Gals. This is a special limited one time offer.

If you are 100% certainly going to Britizencon 2018 you need to send me a private message telling me so and letting me know your preferred Handle/Nickname.

Then you MUST come to me at the bar at Britizencon 2018 and shout TEST SQUADRON BEST SQUARDON at the top of your voice and I will reward you with a free Test Squadron T Shirt with your name on it, a free Test Squadron Pint Glass with your name on it AND an awesome free Test Squadron Granite Beer mat.

You must put the T Shirt on immediately (if you are not already wearing one) and you may use the rest of your goodies for the rest of your life.
Holy shit. That's an amazing offer. I really freaking wish I could go. I'm going to have to plan a SC event in the near future.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yeh I mean you can bring a laptop a lot of people do, but its kinda a stand and chat at the bar, stand and chat in the conference room, stand and chat in the pub, stand and chat in the hotel lobby,, stand and chat in the lift, stand and chat at the train terminal.

aeloy.

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
aeloy
Just catching up on this thread. It's less than one month to go and I can't wait!! **Edit... Okay, it's a little more than one month...*** I'll be staying at the Radisson blue.

I'll arrive very early in the morning on the Saturday. If anyone's in for a proper breakfast around town let me know!!

May we arrange a meet up right before the event?

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius

If you are 100% certainly going to Britizencon 2018 you need to send me a private message telling me so and letting me know your preferred Handle/Nickname.

Then you MUST come to me at the bar at Britizencon 2018 and shout TEST SQUADRON BEST SQUARDON at the top of your voice and I will reward you with a free Test Squadron T Shirt with your name on it, a free Test Squadron Pint Glass with your name on it AND an awesome free Test Squadron Granite Beer mat.

You must put the T Shirt on immediately (if you are not already wearing one) and you may use the rest of your goodies for the rest of your life.
ANYONE HAVE A PLANE TICKET?

Reactions: fraggdya

aeloy.

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
aeloy

That offer still valid? :>

Reactions: BUTUZ and fraggdya

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ

Guys and gals I got a big problem with this - a lot has gone on recently, I am actually going to be in New Zealand :o

I'll be back for Britizencon but will be away from my machines for a month and won't be able to sort out your custom stuff in time.

I will try and use the time I have to do some test stuff for you guys but it won't have your name on it and it probably won't be t-shirts. Maybe pint glasses, coasters etc.

Sorry!!! :(

Forgot your password?