Broken Numbers?

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I'm browsing in SC Unpacked, comparing fighters and don't know if I should believe what I see. Looking at the acceleration and maneuverability of light fighters, I see:

Main Acceleration--Gladius 10g, Arrow 13g, M50 14g, Razor EX 8.1g, X-85 15g
Maneuvering Acceleration--Gladius 9g, Arrow 9.2g, M50 12g, Razor EX 11g, X-85 27g

Does anyone know if this could possibly be correct? 27 gee maneuverability would seem needs to be a typo.

Reactions: Sky Captain

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
Good eye spotting this. It looks like a mistake, no?

Main Acceleration: The EX has a 107% jump on the M50.
But Maneuvering Acceleration: The EX is 225% higher than the M50 (more than 2:1 better).

From ship descriptions:
The Razor gets supercharged. The Razor LX features an overclocked engine that capable of unmatched top speeds. Perfect for straight-shot drag racing, this model trades maneuverability and armament for pure, undiluted performance. Outfitted with signature-reducing materials, the Razor EX was specially designed for the UEE Advocacy for use in surveillance and extraction applications-perfect for pilots looking to keep a low profile and make a hasty getaway.
Its hard to believe that if the LX trades manueverability for armament, that that EX should be 225% more maneuverable than the M50.

Regardless, I'm glad I have an EX!

Forgot your password?