Other Cannon Fodder Sub-division

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I think we should most certainly have a reckless, charge into battle berserker style subdivision. It makes total sense, especially since we are, after all, TEST. Reckless abandon, crashing into the enemy. One ship on fifty. Don't care about the odds. Haha. That'll earn a rep on its own.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
I even have some appropriate ships for this! The terrapin you know eyes in the sky and all that! The caterpillar to lure pirates in! (Yeah I know but I presume pirates never bought them from Drake so they have to get them somewhere). Lastly any combat ship where my errr xcellence will momentarily distract the opposition (the moment on the highway where you activate your wiper to remove the bug).

Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
As with the knights (and sorry to also be a downer haha) having sub divisions of a sub division seems like it may cause more trouble than its worth?

for example a test member is being attacked by an org we are at war with

Do I go try find the knights or is this a yellow jackets thing?

another example
Yellow jackets are about to do a daring raid on a station with a confirmed big fight
we need to organize this group and yellow jackets maybe knights want to get involved aswell we need to message them?

But I am in all these groups so would get the message? then whats the point of having all these groups?

imo if we can get yjs organised in one place it will be easier to find help and to organize all combat stuff

I'm being attacked by an org message yjs people can group then and there and respond there is no need to decide on a sub division of a sub division

I also fear that having sub divisions would divide us up and competition would set in when we could all be working together.

This is also why i have started this thread in yjs

https://testsquadron.com/threads/yellow-jackets-what-can-you-bring-to-a-scrap.9412/

It gives a better idea of what you want to do and what ships you want to use
From here we can organize in greater numbers find players that fit your play style in one place and make it easier for new players to find a group to play with,

that way there should always be a good number of players that want to do the thing you want to do in one place,

Sorry if this come across as grump or salty (I'm really trying for it not to sound like that) this is test you can do whatever you want! I just wanted to put my 2 cents in about sub divisions

Sportsvee

Commander
Sep 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Sportsvee
As with the knights (and sorry to also be a downer haha) having sub divisions of a sub division seems like it may cause more trouble than its worth?

for example a test member is being attacked by an org we are at war with

Do I go try find the knights or is this a yellow jackets thing?

another example
Yellow jackets are about to do a daring raid on a station with a confirmed big fight
we need to organize this group and yellow jackets maybe knights want to get involved aswell we need to message them?

But I am in all these groups so would get the message? then whats the point of having all these groups?

imo if we can get yjs organised in one place it will be easier to find help and to organize all combat stuff

I'm being attacked by an org message yjs people can group then and there and respond there is no need to decide on a sub division of a sub division

I also fear that having sub divisions would divide us up and competition would set in when we could all be working together.

This is also why i have started this thread in yjs

https://testsquadron.com/threads/yellow-jackets-what-can-you-bring-to-a-scrap.9412/

It gives a better idea of what you want to do and what ships you want to use
From here we can organize in greater numbers find players that fit your play style in one place and make it easier for new players to find a group to play with,

that way there should always be a good number of players that want to do the thing you want to do in one place,

Sorry if this come across as grump or salty (I'm really trying for it not to sound like that) this is test you can do whatever you want! I just wanted to put my 2 cents in about sub divisions
But seeing as we would be the worst of the worst (and not in a good way), isn't it only fitting we be the sub of a sub?

And this sort of group suits me to a T. I'll throw my life & ship in with full disregard.

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
Anyone who wants to fly duct-taped to the sensor arms on the front of my cat would be welcome for 2 reasons. A: I could use the extra guns, as the cat is a little underwhelming in that department, and B: when we find a suitable target to ram (since the first 4 compartments will be crammed full of explosives, 5th is for beer and snacks) you will have the honor of being vaporized with me, and hopefully, our enemies.

For the record, I do not feel this subdivision is needed, as the vast majority of the vocal members of this org behave this way almost all of the time anyway. Just watching @Mich Angel EVA from strut A to strut B is an excellent example. If you have seen it, you know what I'm talking about. If you havent, you should.

If this subdivision is still around when the game goes live, you will have my support whenever Rock boss isn't cracking the whip.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
HA HA... yea That was epic :P well EVA seem to be fixed now in PTU I can actualy fly in a straight line again LOL :D
But I still get the same but not so bad in the pirate medium armor it seem the EVA engines on it don't like me at all ha ha ha ha

Forgot your password?