Carrack and BMM - looking for fellow explorers and traders

Belzoth

Lieutenant
Dec 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Belzoth
Hello everyone. I have a Carrack and BMM and plan to do a combination of exploring and hauling. The hauling may also involve smuggling but I might need to keep my voice down when I mention that. I want to find people to crew my ships or just fly next to me when I'm out in the Verse and I think many of you in TEST are the right people for the job. I'm interested in possibly trying some Role Playing. I've never done it, but it seems like it fits star citizen well. So, we'll see if I actually do anything with that, but I've seen there are role players here which got me thinking about it. I sometimes work days and sometimes nights so I play at random times during the day/night. If there are any groups out there for exploration or trading/smuggling let me know or just add me as a friend.

Nice to meet you guys!

Reactions: WarrenPeace

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
hello @Belzoth,

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.

I love both the Carrack for exploration and the BMM for trading. If you need a crew some time please keep me in mind.
Also, the BMM would be great for CityBoppin & BarHoppin, flying along with my Freelancer MAX and of course many of members.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Welcome to test. Exploration sounds good partner. Lemme know when you plan on hitting the far reaches of space. We'll do it drunk. :)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?