Carrack Love

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
So I made this vid for a friend who asked me, "Should I get a Carrack?" And now, well I really want to go cruise the Verse in one. Like super bad. Fantasizing profusely about it TBH.

Should be doing work and such, but instead I find myself just daydreaming about all the cool shit I could do in the Verse aboard one of these sexy beasts. Man, already SC has started effecting my ability to be productive, the damn game isn't even out yet. I'm so screwed when P/U drops.

Music:
Interstellar OST - Hans Zimmer - Day One
http://www.hans-zimmer.com/index.php?rub=disco&id=1256

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I just can't wait til we get to fly this. I can't decide if I want to pilot it myself, or take a commander's role, or operate stellar cartography... I want it all!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Wow, he's helped design two of my favorite ships. That's awesome feedback to get!

Reactions: CitizenDad

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Wow, he's helped design two of my favorite ships. That's awesome feedback to get!
Yeah, I am really feeling the Carrack especially. What's kinda neat is that I am designing a building right now and taking some ques from Gurmekh's style and work. Going for that really clean, polished look and feel. Sadly, I am pretty bad when it comes to design. Luckily, the Wifey is one of the best in the business :D

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
The Carrack: the mistress I always wanted.
She is already getting more attention than my wife hehe. And she's not even in my "hangar" lol.

Rad, man.
;)

I just can't wait til we get to fly this. I can't decide if I want to pilot it myself, or take a commander's role, or operate stellar cartography... I want it all!
Same boat as you man. Hopefully, I will have done everything I needed to do IRL by the time this game comes out and I can sit around and do a little bit of everything. Pretty much living in The Verse. Pooping "out" just to eat, poop, sleep perhaps when the redbull and nesspresso run out.

Um...isn't that what I already joined here?
Seriously, yes. At least that is how I have been pitching it to the wife. And TBH since I have joined up I have done a lot better IRL. Just sayin.

I see several divorces taking place due to people becoming overly immersed in SC.

We should start a support group now!
See above post. Cause this totally is a Support Group. First step: Admit you have a problem. I admit it. I am obsessed with The Verse.

Beautfiful! And well done. Thanks.
:)

Reactions: Overlord
Forgot your password?