CitizenCon Swag Bags for All Members Available!!!

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Everyone who has paid, stuff will be going out wednesday, everyone else has until wednesday afternoon to get it in, if you want it in the next two weeks. Blame Montoya and Operation Banana Man.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
WOO HOO!

swag received

the beer coozie works great

need instructions for applying large vinyl logo

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalarast

aeloy.

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
aeloy
The time has come to get your amazing Test Swag Bag that was at the Booth for CitizenCon. If you didn't get the chance to go, want to help replenish the war chest, or just want a shit load of Test Swag this is your chance!!!

I'll be shipping these via the USPS for those in North America. Shipping costs will be calculated when you message me.

Here is all that you will get!

If you want additional items let me know. Also, the first 50 people who get one will get an additional Test Item that has yet to be revealed. That way when you get them you can post photos. Base cost is $20 USD. I also take crypto, preferably through coinbase. Hit me up through DM and I will conclude every purchase that way.
Any left?

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Hey all another update. I won’t have time before I fly out to blizzcon to ship stuff this week. I will have time next week so feel free to send me reminder emails if you feel neglected. I promise not to kick you out of the org for blowing up my inbox about stuff I owe you :)

Reactions: mindfart and Sraika
Forgot your password?