[CLOSED] WTB F7A Upgrade + Omega

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Hello all,

Since I'm in an unreasonnable collector shopping spree, I would love to find the following 😆

Mustang Omega (giftable to my account, not already bound on an account), let me know your price ;)
Got one finally!

F7A mititary upgrade, same, let me know your price ! Purchased it with a new account.

I am willing to buy at a reasonnable premium for the Omega and the F7A chassis upgrade (3 digits).

Cheers !

Hello all,

As you can see I'm on a shopping spree :) This is soon October and I'm on my yearly hunt for goodies and items I missed and want to secure.
This year I am collecting ships/vehicles that I like to fly a lot with and that comes with posters and models.

I have browsed all shops here, but did not find this one :

ARROW STANDALONE with LTI and with model and poster.

Does this even exist actually?

If it does and if any of you would like to part with one, my hangar will be a nice home for it :)

Cheers !

vahadar

PS : about shopping spree, I'm spreading purchase between those I know that have not yet reached wing commander and above first :) Hope that will help a bit ^^

EDIT : seems this quest is DOOMED, it does not exists 😭 I need a beer 🍻😅

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
As you can see I'm on a shopping spree :) This is soon October and I'm on my yearly hunt for goodies and items I missed and want to secure.
This year I am collecting ships/vehicles that I like to fly a lot with and that comes with posters and models.

I have browsed all shops here, but did not find this one :

ARROW STANDALONE with LTI and with model and poster.
Hello my friend. I've never seen nor heard of an Arrow package that contained a model, poster & LTI. I have seen a :

SC -  Anvil Arrow LTI Pack.PNG

If I'm not mistaken, this might have been from its concept sale since it's a game package with LTI, but I could be mistaken. I'm planning on re-adding mine back to my fleet when I'm able to.

• o7
Reactions: Deroth and vahadar

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Thank you @Talonsbane yes I noticed that pack also.

It is strange, because a lot of starters or old concepted ships have models and posters, I am actually in the process of purchasing a few starters ships with those bonus. This is why I was thinking the Arrow might have those too.

Maybe it was included in earlier warbond version than 2018.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I have no idea if it did or not, but I'm happy to wish you all the success possible to have the fleet you want as you're able to.

Reactions: vahadar

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
All,

Got a little question about the Redeemer.

Was it ever released with model and poster? I have found pictures of some LTI standalone or Package from around 2014 but I do not find picture for an OC Redeemer so I cant tell.

If anyone has a clue on this :)
Not that I've ever heard of, but that's because it was created through the Next Great Starship contest that CIG held back in 2014.

Reactions: vahadar
Forgot your password?