[CLOSED] WTS 400i

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Sale is closed since they released the Meridian paint separately.

Took 2 of them, I'll sell 1, possibly 2 for those without access to that special version with exclusive CitCon paint. The Pre-order version will be removed from store when 3.15 will be released.
PayPal fees 10%.

This is the concierge version, with the exclusive concierge paint (Penumbra) and the exclusive CitCon paint (Meridian)

Testies and affiliates only, paypal verified.

1633806751160.png

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Took 2 of them, I'll sell 1, possibly 2 for those without access to that special version with exclusive CitCon paint. The Pre-order version will be removed from store when 3.15 will be released.
PayPal fees 10%.

This is the concierge version, with the exclusive concierge paint (Penumbra) and the exclusive CitCon paint (Meridian)

Testies and affiliates only, paypal verified.

View attachment 21446

You do realize that you can purchase the Penumbra (Concierge Only) paint separately if you have the option, which can be gifted to other backers to be applied to their 400i ships.

Reactions: Blind Owl

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
You do realize that you can purchase the Penumbra (Concierge Only) paint separately if you have the option, which can be gifted to other backers to be applied to their 400i ships.
Yep but here the paint cost 0$ :) since the warbond CCU for the ship is like 5$ from a Corsair. So the Warbond melt value of the 400i is 220$ :) Here you have 2 free paints.

Also, the CitCon Meridian paint is exclusive to the package, you can not buy it separately. You can only buy the concierge Penumbra paint separately.

edit : typo

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Yep but here the paint cost 0$ :) since the warbond CCU for the ship is like 5$ from a Corsair. So the Warbond melt value of the 400i is 220$ :) Here you have 2 free paints.

Also, the CitCon Meridian paint is exclusive to the package, you can not but it separately. You can only buy the concierge Penumbra paint separately.
Ah, I hadn't thought of those possibilities. Good catch my friend.

Reactions: Blind Owl

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I am removing this sale offer.

Since they released the Meridian paint as purchasable separately, I have requested a refund for those 2 packs. I do not like when CIG makes such a move, releasing an exclusive flair with a pack or ship, then releasing it to everyone, even those who have not purchased the 400i. 😬

I can build the 400i way cheaper myself and get all the paints for a total way below those standalone price...

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?