Cocktail Recipes

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
The Test Bartenders are going to need a recipe book to use when we feel like getting fancy so let's get one going. Post your favorite cocktail recipes here so we can all try them out.

Boozy Cherry limeade

3oz Fresh Lime Juice
1oz Fresh Grapefruit Juice
3oz Clear Rum
1.5oz Maraschino
1oz Simple Syrup

Shake like hell in a shaker full of ice, pour that stuff over some crushed ice (or cubes, I won't judge) and garnish it with a lime wheel. You can add more simple syrup if you like it sweeter but I wouldn't go more than 1.5oz since you already get some sweetness from the Maraschino

smeggy

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
sm3ggy
One of my old favorites sadly can't really be made any more. Tasted like good cough meds.
Liquid Cocaine:
-Bacardi 151
-Rumple Minze
-Jagermeister

The wife and I used to do was Hawaiian Punch and Midori melon liqueur. Uber sweet but would kick at times depending how you mix it.

Don't know if this would fit into the category, but:
Take a large jar and fill it with fresh sliced fruit, or fruit cocktail mix if you're lazy, and then vodka of choice. Let it sit for a few days to over a week in the fridge, stirring every day or two.
Then separate the fruit out and some of the vodka, placing them into a bowl or sealed container.
Nice cold fruit vodka and drunk fruit.

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
One of my old favorites sadly can't really be made any more. Tasted like good cough meds.
Liquid Cocaine:
-Bacardi 151
-Rumple Minze
-Jagermeister

The wife and I used to do was Hawaiian Punch and Midori melon liqueur. Uber sweet but would kick at times depending how you mix it.

Don't know if this would fit into the category, but:
Take a large jar and fill it with fresh sliced fruit, or fruit cocktail mix if you're lazy, and then vodka of choice. Let it sit for a few days to over a week in the fridge, stirring every day or two.
Then separate the fruit out and some of the vodka, placing them into a bowl or sealed container.
Nice cold fruit vodka and drunk fruit.
Where I live you just talk to your friend that knows a guy and get some moonshine with the fruit already in it. Then all you have to do is eat the berries or what ever and you are good to go.

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
I have a good one that a friend who passed away awhile ago made which I forgot the name, but it is an amazing drink.

Crown Royal Apple
Redd's or similar apple cider

The mixture can be whatever you think you can handle at the time, but beware, it can sneak up on you!

Notable other drinks

Washington Apple
Screwdriver
Apple Pie Moonshine

Reactions: Bambooza and Ammorn
Forgot your password?