Con Man Trailer....

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
I've been following this since day one, gonna be totally worth the money :) These guys are awesome!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I've been following this since day one, gonna be totally worth the money :) These guys are awesome!
Was it bad that when I saw the trailer I was like "this is so kick ass, why have I not heard of it". Apparently I threw some money at the screen in March on Indiegogo for the campaign... I suck.

I also threw money at this too:

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Was it bad that when I saw the trailer I was like "this is so kick ass, why have I not heard of it". Apparently I threw some money at the screen in March on Indiegogo for the campaign... I suck.
That's not a bad thing and no, you don't suck, but your life may be a vacuum. LOL

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
That's not a bad thing and no, you don't suck, but your life may be a vacuum. LOL
Not a vacuum; but to much time in hotel rooms and airports equals way to much time watching youtube and following kick starter campaigns.....

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Oh yeah I know how that can be. When I was on the road I missed being stable, now that I'm at a desk job I wish I was on the road. I did come home to much cooler stuff in the mail though :)

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Oh yeah I know how that can be. When I was on the road I missed being stable, now that I'm at a desk job I wish I was on the road. I did come home to much cooler stuff in the mail though :)
Yeeeep. During deployments I have to change my online order delivery location to my wifes work. Note: When your wife is a director for a private school, do not send spam cans of 7.62x54r to her workplace.

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Yeeeep. During deployments I have to change my online order delivery location to my wifes work. Note: When your wife is a director for a private school, do not send spam cans of 7.62x54r to her workplace.
Duly noted and I doubt I'll every forget now that you've mentioned it!

Forgot your password?