Crash Academy: The Official Unofficial Weekly Test Squadron Flight School, Wednesdays at 9PM

PhantomPower

Lieutenant
Feb 25, 2015
RSI Handle
PhantomPower
Dang, first I heard of this, then again I just joined yesterday, was this a stream or on mumble ? Will participate in next weeks for sure.

EDIT Ah yes I see it was on mumble.

Lonestar the Kilrathi

Rear Admiral
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Lonestar the Kilrathi
For a first try, tonight went great. Thanks to everyone that was able to stop by, i hope to see you again next week. For those who weren't able to attend we discussed Flight Controls, keybindings, input devices, and flight modes with RTMoose, one of the most accomplished pilots in the verse! we also gained some insight on when best to toggle between coupled and decoupled, the simple answer according to moose is, "occasionally." For a more complex analysis please join us next Wednesday at 9PM CST (3AM UTC) where we'll be discussing combat maneuvers with RTMoose and doing in-game workshops to practice killing each other with ease! So thank you very much RTMoose for answering our questions and we look forward to next week and some great explosions, i am sure.

Special thanks to K3llo, Schmunkel98, and ToysRme6v0--our most eager nuggets--keep it up fellas and i'll make sure you get a CRASH ACADEMY CERTIFICATE of AUTHENTICITY to hang on your wall and show off at parties to embarrass your wife and prove you're TESTes of STEEL!

Last edited:
Forgot your password?