Credit BuyBacks?

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
You can only get something back with Credit if you have a buyback token. Otherwise you need to use cash. Tokens are released 4 times a year.

I used my token a month ago, so I won't get another till January to try.

Cromwell

Admiral
May 11, 2020
RSI Handle
Cromwell_Whitt
Right. I have talked with someone who was not able to use their token to buyback a limited hull ship for credit (Javelin).

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Right. I have talked with someone who was not able to use their token to buyback a limited hull ship for credit (Javelin).
If so he needs to go through concierge support to buy it back. You can "normally" buy back any capital ship from buybacks.
My own Javelin is melted and i do not have a token so i can not say. But i've asked around before melting the Javelin and people like @DirectorGunner confirmed to me it was possible.

Reactions: Cromwell and Deroth

Cromwell

Admiral
May 11, 2020
RSI Handle
Cromwell_Whitt
If so he needs to go through concierge support to buy it back. You can "normally" buy back any capital ship from buybacks.
My own Javelin is melted and i do not have a token so i can not say. But i've asked around before melting the Javelin and people like @DirectorGunner confirmed to me it was possible.
Yes, that was our expectation as well. it's been a few days since he put his ticket in and no word back.

PeppaPigKilla

Admiral
Sep 15, 2019
RSI Handle
PeppaPigKilla
its possible, i melted kraken and used buy back to get it again

Cromwell

Admiral
May 11, 2020
RSI Handle
Cromwell_Whitt
its possible, i melted kraken and used buy back to get it again
Hi Peppa, when was this? He still has not gotten a response and it is now something like 2 weeks. We know this has been the expected result in the past but we are wondering if CIG has changed its stance and started to impose its policy that melting should be permanent especially for the limited hull ships. Cromwell

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Response from Concierge/Support take from 3-7 work days normally.

sometime up to two weeks it all depend on how much they have to do, it can take longer.

Like when there is a weekend coming up, a new PTU patch release, sale etc.. etc....

-------------------
Then I have not had any problem using my credit with buyback token to buy back any ship/vehicle or game pack, regardless if it was Warbond, Concept, limited, buggy to capital...
And I Melt and buyback a lot.. cause I can never make up my mind ha ha ha

CHEERS! 🍻

Last edited:

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
You can only get something back with Credit if you have a buyback token. Otherwise you need to use cash. Tokens are released 4 times a year.

I used my token a month ago, so I won't get another till January to try.
Just to clarify because I don't remember, do the quarterly tokens build up if you dont use one or does it just add one if you have none left every quarter?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
No, buyback token don't stack...

You get a new one if you don't have one each quarter.

🍻

Last edited:
Reactions: Stevetank and Gucci

PeppaPigKilla

Admiral
Sep 15, 2019
RSI Handle
PeppaPigKilla
Hi Peppa, when was this? He still has not gotten a response and it is now something like 2 weeks. We know this has been the expected result in the past but we are wondering if CIG has changed its stance and started to impose its policy that melting should be permanent especially for the limited hull ships. Cromwell
there is a marker put on accounts when buying some ships kraken being one of them so even if you melt it you have to have the token removed otherwise you cannot buy it back.

Forgot your password?