Credit card bill arrives... wtf did I spend money on?

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
My credit card "WTF" moment came early...a week before Christmas I looked at my account on my mobile app and saw an "Overdraft transfer" on my credit card for $200. That was news to me, as I had plenty of money in my checking accout.

Long story short...really, long story short...really, really, long story short...when my ex-wife and I divorced, the bank somehow hooked up her her checking account's overdraft protection to *MY* credit card.

Everything seems to be getting sorted out, but man...what a pain in the ass. Go have a laugh at my (figurative) expense, ha ha...

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
when my ex-wife and I divorced,
Sorry to hear it, or congratulations, which ever is preferable!

Nice picture, but is a bit shiny for me, kinda struggle with the stealth nature of the ship in my opinion.
Im not a very practical man. I once bought a brand new 1098 Ducati in custom black paint because I like the way it looked. That damn bike had so many engine problems and was fucking uncomfortable for the distance rides I did. One day it was stolen from my underground parking. Security cam showed a white van pull up, two guys picked the bike up and tossed it in the van. At first I was angry, then sad, then relieved because the bike was finally gone! :D

We really need some kind of support group.
This is it!

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Im not a very practical man. I once bought a brand new 1098 Ducati in custom black paint because I like the way it looked. That damn bike had so many engine problems and was fucking uncomfortable for the distance rides I did. One day it was stolen from my underground parking. Security cam showed a white van pull up, two guys picked the bike up and tossed it in the van. At first I was angry, then sad, then relieved because the bike was finally gone! :D
Well, sorry for the bike... If you ever fell uncorfortable with this let me know eh, I'll provide to "stole" your Prowlser and re-locate it in my white hangar... you'll be hangry at first, then sad... but finally you'll be glad that the Prowler is gone... and all is happy

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I have to pay ladies to like me which is why I cannot afford to buy any more ships.

Hey thinking about it, if you guys can find one that likes me, just for who I am, then I will be able to put all the money into buying ships for TEST armada instead? Surely this is a much more efficient way of doing things??

I'll leave it in your capable hands, TEST.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I have to pay ladies to like me which is why I cannot afford to buy any more ships.

Hey thinking about it, if you guys can find one that likes me, just for who I am, then I will be able to put all the money into buying ships for TEST armada instead? Surely this is a much more efficient way of doing things??

But how will they get through college without your support? I think a better solution is to help you find ways to make even more money.

Last edited:

Starscribe

Admiral
Dec 14, 2019
RSI Handle
Starscribe

Reminds me of this Alice Cooper lyric..

I can't get a girl
'Cause I ain't got a car
I can't get a car
'Cause I ain't got a job
I can't get a job
'Cause I ain't got a car
So I'm looking for a girl with a job and a car

What you need is a girl with a Carrack and a job....

Forgot your password?