Crying for my BMM

Man-0

Vice Admiral
Jun 19, 2020
RSI Handle
Man0
I just want it already please. C'mon CG.

"F" to pay respects to the hope of BMM in 2022.

Also remember arguing with countless people in-game about my predictions that the BMM would not only increase in size/storage capacity but also get a medbay and a proper hangar. Glad I got to prove them all wrong :)

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5

Also remember arguing with countless people in-game about my predictions that the BMM would not only increase in size/storage capacity but also get a medbay and a proper hangar. Glad I got to prove them all wrong :)
F

Its not coming until at least 2024.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar

I recall when you were almost close to sell all your assets ;) You must feel good now !

RoosterRage

Captain
Donor
Jul 16, 2022
RSI Handle
RoosterRage

2022? Sadly most of the interior is still in white box which means at least 1 full year of work if it doesn't get shelved in favor of smaller ships, I would think 2024 at the earliest as it needs 128 weeks of work and started 48 weeks ago and has not had a team working on it for half a year other than the exterior.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Didn't they decrease the storage capacity though? Ah well, the hangar and medbay more than make up for it.

Forgot your password?