Database Wipe Incoming 3.17.2

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I'm so glad they are still doing wipes. I would hate for the official release and there to be people with millions of credits and all in game ships already. keep them comming.
Well not to worry...

But I think they should do wipe more often to remind peeps...
...This is Alpha testing phase...
Not a complete game and you will not keep anything acquired in game during alpha ( probably not Beta either ) once it goes 100% live..!
Whining about it will not change that! 😂🤪
So pepps better get used to it and move on.. 🤸‍♂️👏Woohoo! 👏
CHEERS! 🍺🍺

Mixed Quotes from spectrum...
" Stop try to live in the game it's not work.. just play it and enjoy it..."
"You still have a advantage over those who don't play the game, by knowing all the how to's, why to and not to."
"Once it goes official release anyone played the alpha will be off to a running start... So chill and enjoy"
End quotes 😍😊

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
All I care about is having use of all my pilot weapons on the Redeemer and I can dig changed out of my virtual couch until systems can be upgraded... :like:
Lol I melted my redeemer as it spent about 95% of it's working life out of order due to various parts missing.

It's bad enough wasting real money on silly space jpegs without the silly space jpegs being flecking horrendously unreliable too! :p

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Well not to worry...

But I think they should do wipe more often to remind peeps...
...This is Alpha testing phase...
Not a complete game and you will not keep anything acquired in game during alpha ( probably not Beta either ) once it goes 100% live..!
Whining about it will not change that! 😂🤪
So pepps better get used to it and move on.. 🤸‍♂️👏Woohoo! 👏
CHEERS! 🍺🍺

Mixed Quotes from spectrum...
" Stop try to live in the game it's not work.. just play it and enjoy it..."
"You still have a advantage over those who don't play the game, by knowing all the how to's, why to and not to."
"Once it goes official release anyone played the alpha will be off to a running start... So chill and enjoy"
End quotes 😍😊
worst part is they will always whine about it

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
worst part is they will always whine about it
True, in some ways it's a good thing they are whining it means they are invested in the game and acquiring stuff. I'd be worried if no one carried about the wipe as it would signal a lack of interest. It would be fun if they would have some sort of scoreboard showing total wealth before each wipe.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
True, in some ways it's a good thing they are whining it means they are invested in the game and acquiring stuff. I'd be worried if no one carried about the wipe as it would signal a lack of interest. It would be fun if they would have some sort of scoreboard showing total wealth before each wipe.
you don't want them to invested before the real thing comes out because they will get bored real quick.

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Far too much crap in my inventory. A few trips to my stash houses and leave as many goodies I can around for new and addicted players. NFGs always get a few space pesos and as for us we get a fresh opportunity to look about and gather once again. Wipe me baby:drunk:

Forgot your password?