Deep Space Exploration TESTies Discussion Sunday November 3rd

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
BennyHenge and the Derelict Javelin have been plotted via Orbital Marks by myself today. I'll make a format for them with the screenshots and directions this weekend sometime

awesome! I was looking for Bennyhenge yesterday, and couldn't find it

Somebody posted this on Reddit, we don't have to re-invent the whole wheel:

Smithory

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 24, 2019
RSI Handle
Sm1tty
awesome! I was looking for Bennyhenge yesterday, and couldn't find it

Somebody posted this on Reddit, we don't have to re-invent the whole wheel:
Pretty much on par what was being talking about.

Might have to the Crash Jav as a PVP event for Test

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Pretty much on par what was being talking about.
Well, not having been at any pre-discussion, I wouldn't know that 🤔

Another topic --> with the highly anticipated (but not 100% guaranteed) introduction of the interstellar jump mechanic and a new system, what is going to be our role in exploring a new system, how will we go about it, and then convey points of interest to our members...and all the spai's who read our Forums, lol.

I think we are all pretty much sick and tired of Crusader, so I'm sure we're all just gonna jump to the new system anyway, but we can talk about general roles, ideas, and interplay with the other groups in TEST.

Smithory

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 24, 2019
RSI Handle
Sm1tty
Well, not having been at any pre-discussion, I wouldn't know that 🤔

Another topic --> with the highly anticipated (but not 100% guaranteed) introduction of the interstellar jump mechanic and a new system, what is going to be our role in exploring a new system, how will we go about it, and then convey points of interest to our members...and all the spai's who read our Forums, lol.

I think we are all pretty much sick and tired of Crusader, so I'm sure we're all just gonna jump to the new system anyway, but we can talk about general roles, ideas, and interplay with the other groups in TEST.
I would like for them to have one Large Jump point for everyone to use that is clearly marked.

But there should be unknown Jump Points of difference sizes all around to use if you can find them VIA the Carrack, Aquila, and Dur

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Normally I would be simply saying "I'm in" but...

I'm participating in a streaming event for Extra Life which is essentially a 24 hour stream... if I can handle it. My 13 year old daughter has offered to fill in while I'm drooling on the floor. Back to the point, I would like to be there, but if I'm a no-show (75% possibility), please count on me for future events.

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
Date/Time: Sunday November 3rd, 2019 at 3:00PM UTC (11:00 Eastern)
Spawn Location: TEST Discord
Coordinator RSI Handle(s): O-Lefty, Mromutt
Brief:
It's time to invite exploration minded TESTies to get together over a drink on the TEST Discord so we can talk about where the game is at.
As long as the drink is coffee, I should be able to attend. 8am on a Sunday is a rare time for awakeness. Tho If we must be purists, I'll put some Irish Cream in it...

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Good discussion with everyone! Here is a link to the Google Drive folder that we have begun gathering information in: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zwnWI7pL2EVHwQkro3HhTx0NzXIeO4hU

If you have additional files that you would like to see in there let me know and I can add them. I have also made a backup of everything that is in there now in case someone 'accidentally' nukes the data.

Cheers!

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
If anyone have ever use it there is a tool for planning trading route:

I've also found this file similar to the one you have already insert for ship component, but that contain olso FPS weapons , armour (with color) and decription key:

Bay the way, Lefty you should insert the the link to the resource collection on the first post, that way will be easy to find

Last edited:

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I've also found this file similar to the one you have already insert for ship component, but that contain olso FPS weapons , armour (with color) and decription key:

Bay the way, Lefty you should insert the the link to the resource collection on the first post, that way will be easy to find
Nice was just about to go searching for this as I now have more credits then I need to support my trade routes.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Oh, and if someone want to mess with some ship configuration without spending a single UAc there is this tool you can use:

be mind I don't know if is compleatly accurate an updated, but still is a good start

Forgot your password?