Derail This Thread Thread

How many chickens would it take to kill a lion?

• Total voters

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Is this thing still going?
Screenshot_20210312-221831~2.png

TEST WINS!
By pushing the whole train off the tracks, yay!

Ps.: the sheer amount of fuckery I had to go through on my phone to get this goddamned shitpost done warrants at least a case of beers as compensation. Fackin gdpr and shitty US news sites not willing to comply and then screenshot is you can't download the image through the search, and crop and upload and insert... all on my damn phone. Goddammit this made me angry now...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
View attachment 20465

TEST WINS!
By pushing the whole train off the tracks, yay!

Ps.: the sheer amount of fuckery I had to go through on my phone to get this goddamned shitpost done warrants at least a case of beers as compensation. Fackin gdpr and shitty US news sites not willing to comply and then screenshot is you can't download the image through the search, and crop and upload and insert... all on my damn phone. Goddammit this made me angry now...
TEST and all its intentions are pure! Some parts of the inyerweb and your phone are incompatible with our GLORY!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
if shitposting is making you angry you're doing it wrong

as the old-timers say, we do it for 'the lulz'

oh wait, was that a squirrel?
it's not the shitposting, it's the effort required sometimes that gets to me... If similar difficulties pop up along the way I usually don't bother going through with it, cos as you said, it's for the lulz... but in this case it was a question of TEST and Glory and holes... wait what?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I hope no wagons was injured doing that stunt. I'm a member of the Wagons Protection Society.
You are the reason why they can't repeat that episode of Thomas The Tank Engine where the rude trucks get all smashed to pieces, aren't you??

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
RULES:
(1) If someone posts a question, ignore it and discuss something else.
(2) If you can't ignore it, only respond with an answer that is completely irrelevant to their question.
(3) If someone makes a general statement, personal insults should be hurled, but no coherent arguments are to be made.
(4) Rules 1 - 3 can and are expected to be completely ignored.

BEGIN:
Hello TEST! Is this thread unneeded overkill on our forum?
View: https://youtu.be/qPleungQrW0

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?