Did CIG just tease Theaters of War?

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
If you saw the letter from the chairman (link below), in the middle of the letter, Chris Roberts featured a YT video of JFK giving his "Why go to the moon?" speech.

Guess what was hidden in the middle of that video? Check this out at about 8:29 of the speech:
View: https://youtu.be/QXqlziZV63k?t=509

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
If you saw the letter from the chairman (link below), in the middle of the letter, Chris Roberts featured a YT video of JFK giving his "Why go to the moon?" speech.

Guess what was hidden in the middle of that video? Check this out at about 8:29 of the speech:
View: https://youtu.be/QXqlziZV63k?t=509

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!
Um. I took it not to mean Theaters of War but the struggle to make something that has not been done before as they continue to push forward to make Star Citizen.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
My God he was eloquent. What happened?
He came to Dallas, made the stupid decision to ride on the back of a convertible instead of in a vehicle that could protect him & a bad person did something horrible. What I know for sure, was that it wasn't me since I wasn't conceived for more than a decade after that happened.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
He came to Dallas, made the stupid decision to ride on the back of a convertible instead of in a vehicle that could protect him & a bad person did something horrible. What I know for sure, was that it wasn't me since I wasn't conceived for more than a decade after that happened.
I dunno you are acting a bit Sus. how do i know you dont have a hot tub time machine in your basement?

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I dunno you are acting a bit Sus. how do i know you dont have a hot tub time machine in your basement?
Because he doesn't have a pimped out pad, private jets and a new babe every day of the week.

We all know that if any one of us developed a time machine we would not be able to resist the urge to change the future to benefit ourselves. Of course I might jump to the future to find a way to lock my bodies age around 25.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Because he doesn't have a pimped out pad, private jets and a new babe every day of the week.
Well, actually... there aren't many basements in Texas, and those that do exist frequently flood... so they're a bad place to keep our time machines. That's why we use the garage. Besides, it's a little more comfortable if the time machine doesn't make you appear 6 feet under ground mud.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Because very few in Texas actually have basements. The land is really hard just a couple feet down. Or for a more playful response, I could say that my proof is that I didn't go back in time to the point where I could've been 1 of the 1st 10 SC backers & purchased each of the original concepts as they've come out. Also, I don't advise using most electronic devices while in hot tubs.

We all know that if any one of us developed a time machine we would not be able to resist the urge to change the future to benefit ourselves. Of course I might jump to the future to find a way to lock my bodies age around 25.
These are very good points.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Well, actually... there aren't many basements in Texas, and those that do exist frequently flood... so they're a bad place to keep our time machines. That's why we use the garage. Besides, it's a little more comfortable if the time machine doesn't make you appear 6 feet under ground mud.
Mind reader. ;p I openly admit that you were a min faster to respond to that my friend. LoL

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
The water table is so high, it was rare when they let us dig foxholes at Ft. Hood.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
His eloquence pissed someone off.
Lol, I was more referring to the difference in oration between then and now.

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
ToW has a desync issue, they need all that icache stuff done before they can attempt it again. Dont hold your breath.
As you can tell, $300 million USD can only bulid a so-so time machine, to go back and coordinate a cross-marketing campaign with a dead president.

Um. I took it not to mean Theaters of War but the struggle to make something that has not been done before as they continue to push forward to make Star Citizen.
Remind me to use the "sarcasm" and/or irony tab next time...
Lol, I was more referring to the difference in oration between then and now.
@Blind Owl , YOU'RE FIRED! lmao

Forgot your password?