RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Cheap prowler!

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
With LTI and a few extras :). Would prefer selling to someone interested instead of melting, but I'm looking to pick up the Crusader C2 Hercules before the sale is over.
FWIW the C2 will be on sale thru Sunday at least. They keep all the stuff from previous days up, so you can still buy anything until the end of ILW and Drake Defensecon, the totally separate and not related at all defense expo right next door.

• Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane

sharpeone

Admiral
Dec 30, 2019
RSI Handle
Sharpeone
FWIW the C2 will be on sale thru Sunday at least. They keep all the stuff from previous days up, so you can still buy anything until the end of ILW and Drake Defensecon, the totally separate and not related at all defense expo right next door.
Yeah, knew that several stayed available but was hoping to to get funds from Prowler as soon as I could just in case.

• o7

sharpeone

Admiral
Dec 30, 2019
RSI Handle
Sharpeone
Added my Merchantman to the selling block. After thinking through it, I'm happy with purchasing a Caterpillar for now and purchasing the Merchantman later down the road so that I can reutilize funds for other ships.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If I'm not mistaken, the C2 that I picked up back during the last Anniversary sale gave me a Cat as its loaner ship until it arrives. Food for thought.

sharpeone

Admiral
Dec 30, 2019
RSI Handle
Sharpeone
If I'm not mistaken, the C2 that I picked up back during the last Anniversary sale gave me a Cat as its loaner ship until it arrives. Food for thought.
Really? I just assumed it came with the Starfarer Gemini. Can you (or anyone) confirm? That could help me feel better in my decision to sell the Merchantman :)

• o7

sharpeone

Admiral
Dec 30, 2019
RSI Handle
Sharpeone
  • o7

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I have no clue, for some unknown reason they listed both the Cat & the Carrack as having loaner ships when they're both in game already. So clearly somebody over there that recently updated that failed to notice the errors there.

sharpeone

Admiral
Dec 30, 2019
RSI Handle
Sharpeone
I have no clue, for some unknown reason they listed both the Cat & the Carrack as having loaner ships when they're both in game already. So clearly somebody over there that recently updated that failed to notice the errors there.
Haha. I just assumed they haven't updated that page in some time. I guess if I can sell this Merchantman, I'll find out :). If not, I might just go ahead and melt it anyway.

• o7

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Haha. I just assumed they haven't updated that page in some time. I guess if I can sell this Merchantman, I'll find out :). If not, I might just go ahead and melt it anyway.
The page stated that it had been updated around a week ago.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
WhuT? Why sell merchant Manu? do U banU????

• o7

sharpeone

Admiral
Dec 30, 2019
RSI Handle
Sharpeone
I like the BMM, but I'm trying to put more fresh cash into to sale to get a few buybacks as well as to get closer to concierge with this account. Not knowing when the BMM will actually be available also causes my mind to wonder :).

• o7

sharpeone

Admiral
Dec 30, 2019
RSI Handle
Sharpeone
Ended up with multiple Caterpillars due to loaner situation, so I'm looking to sell my Caterpillar LTI to help inch closer to Concierge status.

• Glorious

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Cheap cat!!

• o7
Forgot your password?