Division idea: Torpedo Delivery Services

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya

For no reason at all, and surely because it has nothing to do with the arrival of stealth bombers, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a bomber group that could deliver ordinance to clients in a timely and efficient manner?

Job requirements are that you are able to work long hours in dark environments, have patience as you wait for your client to arrive at their coordinates and can deliver a payload with precision.

If this is you, then consider applying for a position with the Torpedo Deliver Services!

https://testsquadron.com/groups/torpedo-delivery-services.13/

Aegis-Eclipse-L4-Piece-4-Flight-Line-014.jpg

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune

For no reason at all, and surely because it has nothing to do with the arrival of stealth bombers, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a bomber group that could deliver ordinance to clients in a timely and efficient manner?

Job requirements are that you are able to work long hours in dark environments, have patience as you wait for your client to arrive at their coordinates and can deliver a payload with precision.

If this is you, then consider applying for a position with the Torpedo Deliver Services!

https://testsquadron.com/groups/torpedo-delivery-services.13/

View attachment 6491
My job description seems to fit this role accurately, but the downside is that I may or may not have a ship to do this role. Should I borrow one from fellow TEST members in the verse or am I not qualified for this role?

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Hmmmmm, let me reconsider. I have a Gladiator for dogfighting (read the brochure), a Vanguard long range fighter with a Harbinger BUK, why not, 3 for a little bit more than 1, an Eclipse for stealth recon, a Retaliator for heavy armed transport and a Polaris obviously for the pooltable and the landing bay. I am a fighter pilot.... Might one or more of these ships be capable of delivering some torps? (manned or unmanned torps)
What is the plan after you delivered the torps? Is some shooting and hangar bay flyby allowed? I pay myself for any damage to my ships, the hangar damage isn't included in my insurance plan.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
If I keep my Eclipse, I will gladly join this group of....ummm...errr...talented (yeah, that's it...talented) individuals so that we can rain death and destruction on...what exactly are we going to be shoot again?...our targets...

If they fix the Retaliator, I might try to get that, instead, otherwise, I might melt for the 600, depending on what that turns to be...Then I would join you in my Polaris...Just please don't shoot me by accident.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
If I keep my Eclipse, I will gladly join this group of....ummm...errr...talented (yeah, that's it...talented) individuals so that we can rain death and destruction on...what exactly are we going to be shoot again?...our targets...

If they fix the Retaliator, I might try to get that, instead, otherwise, I might melt for the 600, depending on what that turns to be...Then I would join you in my Polaris...Just please don't shoot me by accident.
Are we supposed to shoot you on purpose then? I'm confused.

╭(°ㅂ°`)╮

Forgot your password?