Do any Testies that play Heroes of the Storm buy the digital Blizzcon ticket and get Cho'gall?

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
I'm looking to team up with any Testies that will have Cho'gall in Heroes of the Storm due to purchasing the digital Blizzcon ticket this year. There will be an event called the Cho'gall Buddy Brawl, that runs from Nov. 17 to Jan. 1, 2016 where you can team up with someone who has Cho'gall already to earn him for yourself and also earn the original owner a lot of gold in the game. If anyone bought the ticket and also plays HOTS, please let me know as I would love to team up.

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
never bought the ticket. never knew you can get him early for that but didn't have the money for it either. lol. I already have the gold saved up for him and cant wait to get him when he comes out.

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
When do they plan on releasing him in the game for everyone ells? I hope its not after that event...

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
ahh dam just found that online. after the event is when you can get him in the store. so gay. well if any testies have it im down to team up to get you gold and get me the champ. lol

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
Reddit was saying to do a "/join Chogall" to join the channel and this will allow people to team up when the event starts.

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
Im going to attemp to get one today if i do ill let you know
im on lunch now and cant play at the moment.

Forgot your password?