Does anyone want to sell some spare subscriber weapons or armour?

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Just wondering if I can pick any spares up so I don't have to keep spending 10-20k at the start pimping my sexy body?

Cheers!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I have both the RSI Venture Pathfinder and Voyager sets.
I have the RSI Venture Rust and Beacon Rust undersuits.
I have the RSI horizon rust and venture rust helmets only (last things I got before I cancelled my sub.)
I'll happily part with one of the sets of armour. Don't think I give a shit about being paid, lol. They were free with sub, and this org has been more than good to me in my time of need. I'll happily pay it forward.
Lemme know what you want.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Hi Owl.

Ow'll take the venture armour and an undersuit. Will happily send some dollars your way for more owl juice. Can't have owl running out of owl juice can we!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I have both the RSI Venture Pathfinder and Voyager sets.
I have the RSI Venture Rust and Beacon Rust undersuits.
I have the RSI horizon rust and venture rust helmets only (last things I got before I cancelled my sub.)
I'll happily part with one of the sets of armour. Don't think I give a shit about being paid, lol. They were free with sub, and this org has been more than good to me in my time of need. I'll happily pay it forward.
Lemme know what you want.
Yeah same here, I got the complete Venture Rust and Horizon Rust armor with undersuit...
Pick one and it's yours..

🍻

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hi Owl.

Ow'll take the venture armour and an undersuit. Will happily send some dollars your way for more owl juice. Can't have owl running out of owl juice can we!
Naw man, it's all good. No need for dollars. I only need one set of armour to get me going, and I really don't care which, so the Venture is yours. PM me your game particulars and I'll gift it to ya right away.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Hi Guys,

if I'm not too late, I wouldn't mind taking a Venture armor + undersuit set as well?

:o7: Cmdrs!
For a TEST member yeah, this is not hand outs, it's helping members out!

CHEERS! 🍻

Reactions: Deroth

Silencer

Captain
Jan 16, 2019
RSI Handle
SilencerX
well, i am a TEST member, but I'ld be also possibly willing to pay for it as well, if that helps?

I'm sorry, just didn't get your reply... :(

• o7
Reactions: Mich Angel

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666

Silencer

Captain
Jan 16, 2019
RSI Handle
SilencerX
loool, now I got you...havent updated that profile in a looong time!!😇

TBH, I joined TEST at the start of the year and was much more involved then (even on the discord server)...then RL came and had to step back for a while...but now am getting back to be more involved!!

I guess it's time for me to update that profile page!! 👍👍

Cheers! 🍻🍺🍻

Forgot your password?