DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Fuck Kenobi, GIVE ME THE VADER!
Fuck Vader, give me Darth Maul's redemption arc... and I think we just might get it in this new series. In Rebels, I don't remember precisely but I think they didn't show what happened... so maybe... there is hope for that sith yet.

Reactions: Shadow Reaper

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I think this is something a testie will watch.

NoizeMaker

Commander
Aug 9, 2021
RSI Handle
NoizeMaker
Fuck Vader, give me Darth Maul's redemption arc... and I think we just might get it in this new series. In Rebels, I don't remember precisely but I think they didn't show what happened... so maybe... there is hope for that sith yet.
They showed what happened. I don't want to spoil it for you or anyone though so I'll just say "there's definitely an end to Maul's arc".

Reactions: Shadow Reaper

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Bait and switch in 3...2...1... Just like with bubba fat's show that didn't even have him in it for full episodes lol.
All I can feel is apathy. Turn off the sound and you'll see what I mean, without the music, this is a big nothingburger.

TBH I would rather watch a full on dedicated show about the nicely dressed very evil much red saber inquizicitioioion lady hunting the cowardly jedi through the universe by using her spais and infiltrating secret rebel hidouts and such, than boobi van doing some pointless rounds telling aliens to quit smoking. We already know what happens to him later and I'm tired of only seeing everyone turning into soft and fluffy (mando, bubba fat) and getting redeemed and such bullcorn.
Gimme a full on villain, her story of slicing and dicing and cunning and lying and cheating! Preferably with a 16+ rating at least (cos of limbs and heads flying , not the incest stuff, looking at you HBO...) but I know I'm asking for way too much at this point.

NoizeMaker

Commander
Aug 9, 2021
RSI Handle
NoizeMaker
Just finished watching Moulin Rouge again (for the bazillionth time).

I want Obi Wan to go slightly stir crazy and start singing to himself in an episode. Mostly because I just want to hear Ewan McGregor sing...

Forgot your password?