Fair warning

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Hi there brave men, women and small, furry creatures (from Alpha Centauri)

I'm isuing this warning here for those few foolhardy enough to imagine that simply because I joined an Org like this one I'd be a sociable person (or able to use short sentences with a wordcount <100 )
I'm happy doing my own thing in my own corner of the universe. It does involve a lot of facediving into the surfaces of planetary objects. That's hardy a team sport, no?
BUT for all my solo endeavors I do enjoy reading the post of you guys when it comes to all things Star Citizen (TM). And yes, some times I do feel the urge to comment. So after hardly any time of debating with myself, 3 or 4 years I believe it's been, I decided to press that join button. Tells a lot about a man how quick he is with his decisions. (..cough..)
Anyhow, here's the psychological test sheet answers:

Where you from stranger?
Karlsruhe / Germany (Southwestern part, DO NOT under any circumstances mistake us for Bavarians! Thoses are Southeast and a totally different Clan)

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I made Wing Commander work on an x286 NEAT/16MHZ/1MB Ram. So that question is moot. I already WAS THERE. Somewhere in the Code of SC. :-P

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Finding new and exciting planets to smash into.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Pong. On a black and white TV. On the old, wood finish Atari console. Just like a surprisingly big number of people in this forum it seems.

What other games do you play?
At the Moment? Mostly SC and Conan Exiles. A bit of FF14 if I feel like buying another month or two. Just bought Mechwarrior 5 on a Steam sale but didn't get to start it up yet.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

3-4 years of checking up on things like "New Ships" discussions but if you ask me where it started I could not tell you. Probably stumbled over a beer coment in some forum.
After all this times you guys are still here with your livers mostly intact. So why not join?

Picard or Kirk?
Earl Gray or Booze?
That's a trick question, right?
But if I had to choose... hmmm... DJ.
Only guy worth mentioning in episode 7-9.

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

Khaaaaan!!!! (Cumberbatch version)

PS: So I join this forum. Dutifully fill out this form. Post it. Shut down my PC. Go out for a couple of hours. Start up my PC again to find it still hangs at the shutdown and this post is in Limbo.
Oh well, starting out with a crash is kinda fitting, no? :-P

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
PS: So I join this forum. Dutifully fill out this form. Post it. Shut down my PC. Go out for a couple of hours. Start up my PC again to find it still hangs at the shutdown and this post is in Limbo.
Oh well, starting out with a crash is kinda fitting, no? :-P
You have failed at the most mundane of tasks. You are now promoted!

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Welcome aboard, with your technical skills of Troubleshooting you seem overqualified but I'm sure we'll get through somehow!
Do not worry good sir. My skills solely stem from turning the smoking wrecks I created into working, though possibly leathal, contraptions.
Safety of use is and nether was an option. Brightness and color of the flames, now THAT needs an artists eye...

Forgot your password?