CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard

A fan of my Twitch stream sent me these Star Citizen mugs featuring my favorite ship, the Freelancer MAX. He has a friend in the engraving biz and was just going to send me one, but ended up sending me the prototype (blue one on the left) in addition to the final iteration on the right.

Needless to say, I now have a new favorite coffee mug. Thanks a bunch, Parrottmath!

These are, of course, not for sale. ;)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
So very jealous. Those are damn shiny.

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
Them's some shiny mugs right there.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I mean they look good and all but your friend clearly misspelled TEST Squadron as S-T-A-R C-I-T-I-Z-E-N. In light of this I ask that you return the mugs to him filled with beer and then dump said beer on the floor in front of him before politely telling him: GOOD DAY SIR.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Pint glasses and little shot glasses that say "testies"

To bad he put that freelancer on there and not a cutlass. You know a "mans" ship. Ha.

Reactions: Agent_Mothman

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
The Freelancer is dick-shaped. It doesn't get more manly than that. LOL

And yes, he said he can do shot glasses as well. He has a hook-up in the engraving business.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
The Freelancer is dick-shaped. It doesn't get more manly than that. LOL

And yes, he said he can do shot glasses as well. He has a hook-up in the engraving business.
So I wasn't the only one who noticed the dick shaping of the freelancer..... Going to ram that freelancer up into that reclaimer! Going to need a lot of... errr yeah.

Nice... tell him to ship everything to your place and on my way home I have to drive through your neck of the woods back to Va Beach ;)

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
Oh, the test squadron logo engraved on a pint glass? too classy.

I don't think that we'd know what to do on Fridays. Or Thursdays. Or the odd Tuesday afternoon.

Forgot your password?