First flight test!

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Ok so I will be honest I have not really gotten into SC in over a year, the bugs, the crashes, the FPS issues turned me off and I put my HOTAS in the closet and waited for the right time to come back and give it a shot....

All I can say is wow! Night and day difference, steady gameplay, steady FPS, great graphics and I felt totally immersed into the game. So I took my Terrapin out and although I found the ship a bit boring and small I have to admit watching the engines and lights I was impressed, for some reason I thought oh what the hell I will head to Hurston took a bit of time but I got there, went down to the planet and walked around, wow once again I was impressed!! After about 30 min of sight seeing and learning the controls I decided to head back and call it a night...... uh oh not enough fuel to return to PO lmao so ended my journey I got about 3/4 of the way and that was it no more fuel. :P Live and learn I say! Anyways just wanted to say how much fun I had even if my corpse is floating around in space it was worth it!

Forgot your password?