First look at Pisces?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well it is a cut down hurricane with no turret so its okay. Do we even know if snubs will have any purpose yet? Presumably fuel preservation for the big ship but they don't carry vehicles so it looks like a wash for exploration?
I'd say for smaller-scale exploration. Places you wouldn't send the Carrack. You get into a system, and send out the snub to check out the asteroid field. Or through small jump holes the Carrack won't fit through.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I'd say for smaller-scale exploration. Places you wouldn't send the Carrack. You get into a system, and send out the snub to check out the asteroid field. Or through small jump holes the Carrack won't fit through.
What the Carrack won't fit? Perhaps you just need more lard, and lube it up well?

But you are right the Pisces was described as being an away craft to allow crew members to explore places the Carrack can't or you wouldn't want to risk it going.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Well it is a cut down hurricane with no turret so its okay. Do we even know if snubs will have any purpose yet? Presumably fuel preservation for the big ship but they don't carry vehicles so it looks like a wash for exploration?
@Blind Owl already stated the point I would've made. Good job!

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
I like it so far and wait does that come with the Carrack? I saw something somewhere that showed two Pisces, one that was a bit more basic that came w/ the Carrack and one that was a bit more beefed up.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I like it so far and wait does that come with the Carrack? I saw something somewhere that showed two Pisces, one that was a bit more basic that came w/ the Carrack and one that was a bit more beefed up.
Yeh, I hope to hell they give us the option to upgrade the one that comes with the Carrack. Kinda like we could upgrade any of the Auroras to the Mantis.

Forgot your password?