Fix is Needed for Buying Multiple Ship Upgrades in the Store Before IAE...CIG Support does not care if the 20% coupon that we earned works either...

Raging_Willy

Ensign
Oct 24, 2020
RSI Handle
Raging_Willy
Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I guess most people buying tons of upgrades (like myself, got around a thousand CCU in buybacks) are generally doing this for their own shop. Since CIG does not encourage pilling up items in buyback just for shop purpose (it is not forbidden, but not supported at same time), this is a "legit feature" they have probably thought to discourage people to stock tons of CCU in buybacks.

In short, "you can buy CCU, but we wont let you buy in bulk" (while some CCU / ships / packs are limited to 1 per cart, not all CCUs are limited by the way, you can buy most of them in bulk, same for standalone ships or package).

Taken from a reply by Geopetal from a ticket i made once :
As reclaims are intended to be permanent, reclaiming a pledge should only be done when you are certain you no longer want to keep that pledge. Reclaims are not meant to be used for storage.
Last Invictus sale, i made a few hundreds unique orders, just to get my LN tokens, since they were limited to one per cart. Its time consuming, and honestly, it is only if you have a "shop" objective in mind. Who will seriously buy like 200 tokens if it wasnt for a shop? So here i'm dealing with that limitation and i dont complain too much.

Last edited:

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
Good luck, they probably do this to fight the grey market. This is done to prevent grey market sellers like yourself from obtaining hundreds of upgrades in your buyback list to sell at a later date.

Last edited:

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
Huh. I dunno. This is working as intended to me. The intent is not for the subscriber community to buy many ship-upgrade CCUs using one 20% discount coupon in a single transaction, so that we can sell them for a profit on the grey market and consistently earn more than the value of our subscription. One coupon per ship or ship upgrade generally seems fair to recoup subscriber value.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radegast74
Forgot your password?