RSI Handle
DevilDogHog

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Wow Montoya sounds so young there, that was back when he was in his Forties right??

Scape

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 2, 2019
RSI Handle
Scape_TEST

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Is it just me or does the game look way better there?
It's Arena Commander. Used to be a lot of us played it as much as we played the PTU, which later became the PU. I learned to fly a ship in Arena Commander, and how to avoid blowing up every 90 seconds in a combat situation. Yep I can now last over 2 minutes... sometimes...

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Fucking stupid year! Hahahaaaaaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. *starts sobbing*
*pats on back*

Nae worries about it, keep on keeping on we'll get there in the end.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Lol, indeed we shall. But has anyone stopped to ask where "there" is? Because at this point i dunno if I wanna know...
I think "there" is somewhere that isn't here which also isn't worse.

Then again, perhaps it's just a matter of positive thinking - Even an overcast sunless day is beautiful to someone who likes the colour grey. Working from home, I've not had to wear a shirt to work for almost a year now... I probably don't fit in to them anymore.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I think "there" is somewhere that isn't here which also isn't worse.

Then again, perhaps it's just a matter of positive thinking - Even an overcast sunless day is beautiful to someone who likes the colour grey. Working from home, I've not had to wear a shirt to work for almost a year now... I probably don't fit in to them anymore.
Hahaha, oh my land. I've had to buy fat-man clothes. Now to the onerous task of losing my pandemic weight. Ugh.

Yeah man, I jest. Life hasn't changed all that much for us, with the exception of a lot more homeschooling, and a lot less travel. Otherwise, we just play in our yard and enjoy our little family.

Forgot your password?