[For Hire] Seeking IT Employment - North Carolina

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Hello to my favorite people of the internet!

I come here seeking employment and was hoping some of our TESTies would be able to help me out. I know we have quite a few members in the field, some working in North Carolina, others working in staffing agencies.

I am aiming to relocate to Raleigh, NC as soon as possible. My girlfriend (Soon to be fiance, in a few months!) and I are seeking a better quality of life, and we truly believe that the Raleigh area is what we're looking for.

However, in order to move, I need employment lined up. That's where I make my call to you guys. I am looking to connect with anybody that might be able to help me out. Whether you're a manager of an IT department, work as an employment/staffing agent, or anything in between, I want to talk with you!

I am currently employed as a Jr. Systems Administrator. My focus is in Linux (CentOS 6), however I have experience with Windows server, FreeBSD, as well as Mac and Windows Desktop environments. I have experience with network infrastructure improvements (Cisco & Juniper switches, FreeBSD routers (Quagga)). I constantly use network monitoring tools, such as Nagios and MRTG. In addition, I help manager over 50 Virtual Machines using VMWare VCenter with three ESXi 5.5 boxes.

There is more, I just don't want to take up all the space and copy my resume here.

I hope I can get in contact with somebody that would be able to help me out. I am flexible with salary, as long as we stay reasonably competitive for the market and I am flexible with what type of employment. I would be okay with a temporary setup, as that would at least allow us to relocate!

Thank you very much,

Your friendly neighborhood Pooh-Bear

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Reactions: o-BHG-o

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Reactions: mromutt

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Want to do some sales ? I can give you some promo codes for 5-10-15% of OEM hardware and laptops and if any sell , I will pay you 50$ or such. We have some up and coming laptops that will be heavy sellers, like 6700K desktop CPU's with SLI 980M GPU's as an example that will sell for around 2,000$ which we expect to sell world wide about 25,000 models. That's only one model, as an exmaple. If you have a good background going on sites like Tom Hardware and OC.NET and stuff, you can link people promo's when they seem to e looking for something.

I have guys who make 4-5-600$ a day doing this, and they only hit up 70-80 different sites a month, eventually they expand and start their own business , some of you might know such as Origin PC or EON or HDEvolution or RJTech etc... theres others..

Anyways, let me know if your interested.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Want to do some sales ? I can give you some promo codes for 5-10-15% of OEM hardware and laptops and if any sell , I will pay you 50$ or such. We have some up and coming laptops that will be heavy sellers, like 6700K desktop CPU's with SLI 980M GPU's as an example that will sell for around 2,000$ which we expect to sell world wide about 25,000 models. That's only one model, as an exmaple. If you have a good background going on sites like Tom Hardware and OC.NET and stuff, you can link people promo's when they seem to e looking for something.

I have guys who make 4-5-600$ a day doing this, and they only hit up 70-80 different sites a month, eventually they expand and start their own business , some of you might know such as Origin PC or EON or HDEvolution or RJTech etc... theres others..

Anyways, let me know if your interested.
No thanks.

shadowvinez

Rear Admiral
May 30, 2015
RSI Handle
vinez
Egriz I may be able to help you out private message me. so I can get some info. you should not have much trouble getting a job in the Durham/Raleigh area.

Forgot your password?